I think Im going to become a serial killer

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bongo Bongo, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I guess you've learned nothing. Make it as easy for me to figure out again it's you when you have to make a new account. I'm sure people here have been effected personally by murder so to talk about it so lightly and say you want to be a serial killer isn't cool.

2. #22 lxxf, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Your country does it every day when they're invading villages and raping (then shooting) innocent girls. 

Pretty normal if you ask me.

3. #23 Bongo Bongo, Jan 11, 2014
    Eh what can I say? I do anything out of boredom, also since no one asked if you ever remembered an asshole named JamestheFreak that's me lol.

That's America for you! We pretty much came to this land as conquerors under the disguise as "liberators" 

4. Liberate their lives with your knives  :confused_2:  ??

5. #25 aPersonUponaHill, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2014

Yea but that is because they deserve it because they have no concern for the life and safely of others, and only wish to cause suffering (kinda like you). It isnt some impulse to hurt someone who doesnt hurt others for no reason other than a sick urge to hurt innocent people merely for some twisted pleasure. 

maybe normal to the psychopaths doing it and the ones giving the orders..

but not normal to the average US citizen.

7. #27 Bongo Bongo, Jan 11, 2014
    That's what we did to the natives here, then went and put all the survivors in concentrated areas we call "reserves" to keep them away from our glorious chosen civilized white citizens of god. 

How did we get away with genocide when Hitler gets all the shit for it? 

8. #28 BOXcarRACER, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
    And our country in no way does that every day. There are sick individuals everywhere. People ignore it and don't get people help until it's too late. I know my dude bongo wants a hug and I wish I could. No one wants to hug a serial killer.

One of my biggest problems is that people talk about topics on the internet even though they are totally uneducated on the issue at hand.

9. [quote name="BOXcarRACER" post="19319942" timestamp="1389448844"]And our country in no way does that every day. There are sick individuals everywhere. People ignore it and don't get people help until it's too late. I know my dude bongo wants a hug and I wish I could. No one wants to hug a serial killer.One of my biggest problems is that people talk about topics on the internet even though they are totally uneducated on the issue at hand.[/quote]That was poetic. No one wants to hug a serial killer. Word!

10. OP can't be 18. He sounds like a 15yr old looking for attention. Either way OP you sound stupid and I hope a real serial killer makes u his next victim. Or you xbox live account gets hacked..Whichever comes first..

Some people dont understand that there are things called rules of engagement and military tribunals and prisons for military personnel who commit crimes. It isnt like if you commit a crime while in the US military you will get away with it. Quite the opposite and you are a dishonorably discharged disgrace.

12. You guys are on some bullshit  :hide:

13. A serial killer doesn't want to be hugged.

So when the NSA reads all of this, ill be quite happy.

15. Do you really think the NSA will really give a fuck about this, especially on a stoner forum? There are so many stupid shit like this on the internet that they don't have time to care about such petty discussions. 

16. [quote name="Bongo Bongo" post="19319992" timestamp="1389449600"]A serial killer doesn't want to be hugged.[/quote]Everyone wants a hug :)

17. Well not everyone gets have the privilege of hugging, but that's why we have our own arms to use instead. 

18. It sounds like your mad at the world and using shock value as a form of negative attention . In all honestly if you improved your life and started getting whatever it is you want, plus having closer family ties and doing better in school you'd be fine; and no longer would you be he epitome of " the angry teenager" .

19. NSA -

'Bongo Bongo' Risk Profile Updated.

Watch out, you could get caught before you even do the crime. Haven't you heard about Thought Police? We are heading that way very fast. /Paranoid off

As far as my opinion goes I know killing is part of human nature, we've killed eachother for thousands of years, but does that make it ok to do? I don't think so. If we all used this excuse we would learn nothing from our past and we would'nt advance a single step.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.