I think im going crazy...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cally Kush, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Every time i got high for the past like 5 days i swear to god someones humming the happy birth day tune. like its sounds so real but none of my other friends can hear it. :confused: what u guys think?

2. lol yeah youre probably goin crazy man.

but i dont even know why youre asking this...if youre hearing shit in your head im pretty sure thats like the #1 thing for being crazy. but you probably want some insight or something huh

if youre really hearin shit go see a psych.

3. Maybe they're conspiring against you and secretly doing it since you're the only one that hears it

4. well it kinda sounds feint and it only happens when im high... so idk but mabyes its just a ghosts birthday or somthing haha :smoke:

5. late at night before sleeping i hear some classical music in my head.

fkn werid lol

6. drugs are known to bring out underlying mental issues. yes even cannabis can amplify the issues.

7. fucking acid man...

8. You're a cylon

9. It could be nothing or it could be something. We're not doctors so we can't help you.

10. Maybe your just hearing soft music and your mind is interpreting it like happy birthday. I was listening to music once while stoned as I was falling asleep and as I was right on the edge of deep sleep some loud song intro came on like heavy guitar and drums...I jumped right up and thought for sure a plane crashing near my house sounded like this with a boom at the end.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mff5mMnbToM]YouTube - very low plane[/ame]

It was the craziest feeling in the world cause I went from almost dead asleep to full out adrenaline fight or flight mode.

11. After one extreme, solo, late night smoking session, I can occasionally hear this weird phasing in and out of sound almost like the ocean but without crashing of the waves. :smoking: It's rare though.

If you are becoming nervous or even paranoid of this stop all drug use asap. This can only exacerbate existing conditions.

Most likely you're just really baked and focusing on this one thing. Be well sir.