i think i'm going crazy

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Apr 10, 2005.

1. haha for real yo, i keep thinkin theres a dude diagnoly to the back and my right, and like sometimes jus right behind me, n i see alota like "shadow people" type shit, only they aint look like people its jus random black shit everywhere walkin or jus flashin, haha i had a pretty hardcore acid flashback today, could it be from that? plus i'm a lil high not to high to the point i would be trippin though.

2. must of been....what else could if be man??acid is a crazy drug

3. HOLY SHIT! whenever I drive high I always see someone in my back seat... even tho I'm driving alone... HOLY shit!

xOXoKristenXoxO

4. adding that i have also done LSD~do you think that makes you see random ppl??!?!

5. lol, I wasn't expecting that kinda response. haha

you're not going crazy neg, your just doing a little too many drugs :smoke:

6. Maybe you see the shadow's of dead people or something. Like maybe all the drugs you've done made you halfway dead, so you're inbetween life and the afterlife. Haha, or something. I'm fucking blazed bro.

Seriously though, I hope its nothing serious. Could definately be an acid flashback. Hope that shit doesn't continue man.

7. and I thought i was going crazy for a while too. shit like your talking about, but then I just stopped and I havn't done it for a half a year and all that shit just slowly faded away. Took half a fuckin year though.

8. haha well see i aint done any drugs cept weed and a few assorted others on occasion, n i aint done acid for about a year. haha although who knows i might jus see dead people, that would be hella cool haha. to bad no one would believe me and i'd jus get deemed crazy neway haha.

9. acid will do that to ya