I think Im goin to jail.

Discussion in 'General' started by Josh P, Sep 9, 2013.

1. This sounds like an unlikely story. Here it goes.

My boss was being a dick today, all day so far. (I wont go into too much detail)

He's been on my ass since this morning yelling for no reason. He even got in my face. So being the smart ass I am, I had let him know straight up to get out of my face. He flexed on me which I didn't appreciate and I said you better unball those fuckin' fists before shit gets real buddy. He said I'm not your buddy and pushed me, when he pushed me I snapped and jumped up and drop kicked him in the chest. I took off running, not because of him, but because I don't wanna go to jail... The whole thing is on camera... What do you think?

2. God damn bro, I went to bed and you were posting. I woke up and you're still at it. Good luck with jail

3. Yeah you prob are.

4. For real?

5. What's your record like? Any prior arrests? 

Sure you might "go to jail" but I doubt you'll do any hard time if you don't have a prior record. 

6. Hope you like anal.

7. Clean record.

Is drop kicking any worse than say, pushing or shoving?

I don't think I drew blood on him.

8. Did you actually injure him?

And p.s. what the F made you think to drop kick someone? Straight right not a direct enough approach? Lol...

9. No dude you're not goin to jail. First of all you can only get in trouble if your boss wants to press charges. I'm pretty sure, sometimes the cops can regardless but I'm not sure Whay the circumstance are there. Then even if you do get arrested you won't be held, you'd be released on your own recognise, or however you spell it, and you'll just have to go to court at a later date

Get the video though, should be funny to watch you run away like a girl

10. Nah if its on camera and he pushed you then I'm pretty sure you were legally allowed to defend yourself. You'll look like a bitch for running but you won't go to jail lol

11. Story sounds like bullshit.

12. I drop kicked him fell and ran away I think they'll give me sympathy right?

13. Well if your situation was caught on video you should be fine. He balled his fists as if to fight and then you reacted. In my state assault is not only the action of fighting, but also the intent to act. A serious threat can sometimes be considered assault even if there was no violence. In your case I would argue you defended yourself and fled the situation. If your story is accurate he would appear the aggressor  in the video.

Lmao.

15. Was expecting you to break out at any moment with..."Now this is a story all about how, my life got flipped, turned upside-down.."
    And then got disappointed when you didn't.

16. Sounds legit to me, people can only be pushed so far then eventually they snap.

17. You know what I think?

I think you need to go back and hide out in the bushes by your job. when you boss comes out to go home for the night, BOOM!

Drop kick his ass from behind again! Double drop kick Mother F'er! Lol...

Then of course run away.

Jail != prison

Some states consider your feet to be a "deadly weapon", so I'd look up the assault statutes in your state and try to figure out what you might be charged under and whether you're looking at a felony or not. 

Should I look up,

Dropkicking and jail in the state of New Jersey?