I think im giving up

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Jun 13, 2005.

1. I really cant take it anymore :(.

All the bad things come in threes apparently, First, i;ve justl ost my grandad to cancer, i had ot watch him be slowly eaten away from the inside.

Then My Gf, who i love sooo much, theres nobody else there for me. Shes been a bit off me lately, and i knew something was up, But i too scared to say anything, i had ot ask, and she really dosnt love me atm(i say atm cos i can try). So shes been lying to me for the last week cos of my gdad. Whitch made it worse cos i knew it was broken but wasnt trying to fix it.

And if theres one more thing coming i dont want it to be her braking up with me. I REALLY couldnt cope with that. I cant stop braking down, I've been talked out of suicide before now, but this time i dont think i want to be saved. I dont know where im gong with this, just that, the one person i can talk to bout these things is most of the reason. I thought i was over all this.

2. yo things pass with time man. im sure if you keep your head up high you can find a gf better than her and im sure youll find that youre granddad is in a better place than he was struggling with cancer...i know how you feel. my grandpa had lung cancer and i had to see him slowly die-it was so heartbreaking but i knew that once he died he wouldnt want me to be sad because he is a lot better off not in pain now. just try and focus on the things in your life that you can change for the better and try to not thing about the things that are best left alone. i hope everything works out

-howard

3. I wont find a better girl than her, i know that much, i've still got a chance to work at it, And im not one for giving up thing i want wihtout a fight.

on that same theme, i dont enjoy life, so i would give that up without muhc of a fight if i lost my girl

4. ive gone through so much shit with girls just stay chill about it and act like it dont bother you and she might come back expecting you to be all into her..or you can just ask her to still be friends...with benefits ; )

5. You will get over the g/f think your just feeling bad, after your grandpas death
    theres help out there if you need it..

6. Set up a romantic dinner with your girl. Ask her to come over for dinner. When she gets there, have it all ready. Candlelight, steak, fancy music; the whole shebang. Your girl will love it, and while the two of you have a nice dinner it'll take your mind off of things. Just try to have a good time with your girlfriend. You'll clear your mind and relax. It'll do you good.

7. shes dosnt want to see me :(

I dont wanna get over her, But to be honest shes never been one for commiting, She has issues with it cos her rents split up and it kinda hit her hard, Im just scared deep down she'll never want to commit. I'm that stressed now, im bodys drained, i cant eat, my arms and legs feel weird and i got pins and needles in the most of the time. Think i need ot get out for a couple of hours.

8. you're not considering suicide. if you were you would've posted and done it, or not posted at all. you wanted the attention or to be talked out of it though. grow up and move on. you can't force the girl to want to continue with you if she doesn't want to. it must not be meant to be. let it go and look past. if you let it, it gets better. if you sit around and cry, posting things like this for attention you're not helping anyone.

9. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. That's rough.

If you really feel this down and out and have no tolerance to let time heal your sadness, why not therapy? At least you will be able to talk in-depth about what is bothering you and not be judged. It's a good option man. :) Chin up.

10. (sirseedymcseed)
    Man that is so fucking mean he is down in the dumps and you still have your negative attitude your heartless bastard! Hey maybe he did post this for some attention but maybe he feels like this site is one of the last places he can turn to because everyone else is hating on him in his life, it sames to me that he is in need of attention. The way I see it like bumtilldeath told you before if you have nothing good to say keep your damn month shut!

Hey dr krap i know how you feel my gf of 2yrs left me 4 months ago I still love her and my heart aches because I can't see her but she told me that the only reason that she loved me is because I loved her so basically that made me realize how selfish she is. But as far a s your situation sames if she loves you man shell come back! Just don't worry about her I know its tough but its what I had to do(I didn't want to forget about her ether), I spent my free time doing something besides just being depress and waiting for her that's doing you know good man its tearing your heart apartment man! Go hang out with friends play video games! Go play some Frisbee golf anything to fill your time up. Well my karma is with you man I know how tough it is what your going through man but shit will get better!

11. DoK, my friend, things will get better, don't worry. We all go through rough stages, trust me, I've been there. Suicides not the answer, thats a selfish way out and you leave so much behind. I'm sorry things aren't going well for you but theres always rain before a rainbow. Hah, sorry that shit was kind of corny but its true. It takes the bad to truly appreciate the good.

Think of the things that make you happy man. You still working on the VW's?

12. Way to be sensitive... don't be such a dick.

13. C'mon, dok...hang in there. I know you've considered suicide in the past, but you didn't do it. I'm pretty sure you won't leave us this time, either.

Rough about your grandpa. And on your girl.

But I can tell you there will be other girls. I've met the girl in me life several times. And it was a different one each time. But she was the girl of my life. If I've learned anything from that it's not to get overexcited every time I meet a great girl. And that there'll be others...

Don't care about seedy...

In case of suicide: How's that gonna happen? I know you wanted to use a knife last time. Most people have failed with that method, I can tell you. And pills are definitely not the way to go. Takes too long.

Just wondering...

14. i'm sensitive when i need to be. who the hell turns to an internet forum to share their feelings of inadequacy though, really. we all go through problems. hell, right now i've got more shit on my plate than even this selfish, attention craver. the difference is, you don't see me complaining, just dropping inspiration here and there. is putting him down the answer? nah.

edit: you'll find that for every negative post i make there's an equally helpful and informative post to counter it. i do help people here too. just the ones who deserve it.

15. It always sucks to hear about situations like this, because I know them firsthand. Losing love has got to be the worst experience humans can experience, and the other person often can't comprehend the damage they're doing to you.

As for your grandfather, I'm truly sorry to hear about it. My condolences.

To Mr. Skinner:
    No offense at all, but perhaps the method of suicide isn't something to bring up right now.

16. I know it sounds weird. But I've professionally dealt with suicidals for several years. They never mind me asking that. And I find it quite interesting. I actually had a thread about it once. Sorry if I insulted anyone, though.

17. don't be sorry because they're too insecure to bring things out in the open and just say them.

as for your grandpa - i looked over that. sorry about that.
    as for your girlfriend. get over it, complaining to us won't make her love you. guaranteed.

18. Two words dude...

"Shit happens"

This could mean good or bad...if you got nothing but good it'd be just as bad as well bad.

She doesn't love you...move on! Thank her for being honest and move the fuck on. I was in a very similar situation (gpa died way before tho) and when the spark was gone she had the honor to just tell me. I respect that and really wish to avoid being with anyone unless they wish to be with me and I with them. Stupid small things ect...if they annoy now they will much later so keep this in mind when the love birdies are flying around your head.

19. suicide is definately not worth it bro. its just an easy way out, its like running away from your problems.its just hard times right now.but it will definately get better for you.girls will come and go, just think about how theres other people that have to go through more than you and be grateful for what you actually have.

20. you know i seen alot of people in rehab that were there for attempting suicide... everyone there is glad that they didnt succeed..

and to mcseed people deal with their problems differently.. people stress out easier then others, a little problem to you can be a huge problem to someone else.. vica versa..

but man ive seen some friends that get with a girl and think thats their dream girl but it was usually lust.. for different reasons.. ive seen it because of losing their virginity to one or you think your in love but like i said usually lust... just think of all the goods and bads of the relationship and if the girl doesnt love you then you cant force that...

but when it rains it pours man and sometimes its hard to keep your head up without getting wetter... but it cant always rain man...