I think Im getting tired of my gal.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Fritz Da Cat, Mar 12, 2012.

1. we never really talk about anything interesting with out it leading to drugs or one of her acid trips, (ive heard your stories 100s of time Shut the Fuck Up)

its rare for both of us to be in a good mood at the same time

shell drop everything for her one friend that continuos to treat her like shit

I dont feel a mutual relation ship with her,,, I dont have a job I go to school full time, she works a full/part time job, I drive her around erry where she dont have a car,
    I treat her like a queen and she buys my cigarettes and smokes n drinks me up from time to time.

I love this girl but I dont feel mentally connected to her

-----
    So girls n guys When do you know or What are some signs of when you should end a relationship?????????????

2. [quote name='"Fritz Da Cat"']we never really talk about anything interesting with out it leading to drugs or one of her acid trips, (ive heard your stories 100s of time Shut the Fuck Up)

its rare for both of us to be in a good mood at the same time

shell drop everything for her one friend that continuos to treat her like shit

I dont feel a mutual relation ship with her,,, I dont have a job I go to school full time, she works a full/part time job, I drive her around erry where she dont have a car,
    I treat her like a queen and she buys my cigarettes and smokes n drinks me up from time to time.

I love this girl but I dont feel mentally connected to her

-----
    So girls n guys When do you know or What are some signs of when you should end a relationship?????????????[/quote]

Everything you posted is a sign you should end it.

3. Everything was good till we had sex, or maybe in my mind I made errything seem good because I wanted the sex?

I think If she domed me up I would be in a much better place:eek:

4. i love it when you give me heeeeeeeeeaddddd

hate it when you give me headaches

5. If you think there's something that would make it better, then go for it. Exhaust all options, and if you're still unhappy, tell her that it isn't working out.

6. If there's no mental connection there is no connection. You can't be with someone you don't enjoy talking to for more than five minutes.

7. Wow, sounds oddly familiar.

Get out, bro. Plenty of warning signs in what you posted.

8. Get out man. If theres no mental connection there aint shit.