I think Im fucking up!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 91ganja510, Jun 19, 2011.

1. hey all, I'm a NEW Northern Cali grower and i help, & want to know what the consequences of my actions are if I don't check up on this soon. Ok so fast for ward I have my plant, a Grand daddy purp strain, have the money for a 150 w light hps ...should I get it? Can I use for veg and flowering ? Also, ive been my 40 watt over it...thats ok for now? (until the light comes?)Also I was intending to do a outside grow, but 8am until 7pm I leave it outdoors then I bring it in and place it beneath the light. At 2pm I turn the light off for 6 hours . 18/6 .

no need to worry have the water, pot ready for transplant, and nutes for the 4th week.?(I think, I was told that by someone here on Gc) I really like others people opinions and appreciate all you can possibly offer. Thank you in advance! ^_^
    Please keep in mind I ask on a budget, just want know what silk happen if I keep taking it in and out... Please explain the concept!

2. I'm sort all I put the plant out side from 8am-7am then immediately inside underneath my 40watt light . Then at 2am, I shut the lights off so they may sleep for 6 hours. How does that sound until I get my 150 hps light?

3. The outdoor light should be better than the lights you mentioned. Why don't you just leave it outdoors? The 150 watt will only cover 2-3 small plants. Right now you only have one plant, but in the future you might want to grow more. If I was you I would just grow outdoors and save for a better light if you want to grow indoors. I'm in Norcal too and this is the perfect place to grow outdoors.

4. yeah 91ganja510. Forget the light. You live in Cali. It doesn't get any better than that for growing. Save up for a bigger light.

5. So I can just leave it outside...the entire time of growth..just go out to water and feed? =0 gosh ima newbie! Do not bring it indoors until flowering ?

6. Don't bring it in at all. Even for flower.

7. Oh wow. Damn I wanna cuss out my nursery man. Lol thanx great to know! Shes enjoying the outside right now ...do you think all will be well if I just use big bloom and tiger bloom for my entire grow? Thats what I have...and should I dilute the nutes when feeding, our will it be diluted by added the dose to the watering?

8. Also, I'm on my way yo the store to go pick up some things. Should I get a spray bottle for foliar spreading,.and what to spray get with and when go I don't want to overdose her .

9. Go half strength on the nutes to begin with.

10. I don't do any follial feeding. Just neem oil for bugs. But never had any.

11. Thanx todderfran you rock ! We will see how all goes, she has been on that whack ass outdoors indoors crap! I hope she will be fine. Planning on watering her tomorrow...and transplanting her. Hope thats easy!

12. #12 91ganja510, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh ok! :) well no wasting money that you dont need too! How many grows gave you done and whats your preference?

13. Been growing on and off since about 2002-2003. Not even sure how many harvests I have had. I have def.done way more indoor grows than outdoors. Only gonna be my second go at outdoors. Once you know what you are doing you just have to transfer the knowledge you do have. I think I like indoors more. Indoor you get a better quality smoke I think. But you can't get the huge yields you can outdoors. since my indoor garden is in an attic I shut it down in the summer. Otherwise it gets way too hot. Actually chopped my last crop indoors on Friday. I do outdoors in the summer.