I think im fucked

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by shorinryukid, Jun 4, 2008.

1. This was my second time trying to grow. The first time I had to terminate the grow for security reasons, but had great success. I've grown vegetable my whole life practicaly with better than average results and thats what gave me the idea after i started smokin.

This year the grow had to be a complete guerilla grow. I had to use stuff from around the house and had to do it completely outside in the woods. I had a perfect spot. i took four small soda bottles with the tops cut off and used some good soil from the woods. Potting soil wasnt an option but thats not the cause of my problem. I germinated the seeds until they cracked and i could see the little girl comin out.

I just put my babies out Friday. What happend, FUCKIN rain. Down poured all weekend and left my babies flooded. Im almosted positive Im screwed but am hoping one of you will tell me Im not.

2. did you cut drainage holes? If so you may be allright.

3. its been non stop rain makin it a swamp back there i didint cut drainage holes yet (rookie mistake) dont think it would have made a difference. its been raining nonstop for the past 4 days. feel like im in thialand hot and rainy. dumped the water out though. im not too concerned with losing them though. i got too seeds left and probably by next week ill have all the proper shit to do it with. hopefully its not too late.

sorry if it didnt make sense im fuckin fried and tired:smoking: