Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I'm done with smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swizzle95, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Ive been smokin for about 5 months now probably 3 times a week. I just came to realize that I just can't keep doing this. My grades aren't doing well, I'm changing, and I'm just getting a bad image. Don't get me wrong i LOVE to smoke. But I just can't do it anymore. I hate the image it gives me and I'm just sick of it all. ill probably still smoke at parties and stuff like once a month or so but I'm just not going to go and get it anymore. Am i doing the right thing?

2. What every YOU think is right for YOU then its the right thing.. But I thought the same thing but I just slowed down my intake on the bud. Try having a tbreak and then come back to it. But this time just use it for meditation. That's what I use the herb for right now is just meditation. It makes me a good person, I'm more happy, and it made me realize what I wanna do in life, and how to be successful.

Good luck to you bro.

3. Its all about self control..there's a time and place for everything

4. I think it's good to keep smoking something special to do, I couldn't stand smoking every day for years like some people on here. How is it changing you though?

5. Mary wont miss you smoking bud isn't for everyone to each their own.

6. Couldn't have said it any better myself... this is what I also plan to do soon.

7. It's not the herb that is making you that way, it is probably the people you are hanging around. I noticed my friend started to change, he used to not even smoke, and now he has started poppin' prescription pills just like his new friends. Of course, it is a constant rule, so it began to affect me. I knew I had to get back on the right path, so I made the right choice. In fact, this is my first time back on GC after taking a one month (forced) Tolerance break.

In the end though, you just need to take a couple steps back and assess your life from a different perspective.

Do you like to smoke?

Do you actually like the people you are hanging out with?

Are they affecting you negatively?

Do you have a job?

Ask yourself those questions, and plan accordingly.

8. YOU have to do what YOU have to do to live a happy fulfilled life sir. NO ONE will look down or be dissapointed that you have quit, alos i find it to be outstanding that you can up and admit and conquer this feat. I wish good luck to you and all of your lifes endeavors. :)

9. It's simple. Keep our priorities straight.

10. Sounds like you can't control how much you smoke. I totally feel where you're coming from. Man did I have this problem in highschool. Quit for almost my entire senior year just to get good enough grades to get into a decent university.

Take a brake then go back into it with a open mind when you feel you can handle it.

Or quit for the rest of your life being a stoner. At the end of the day man, DO THATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANNA DO!!!!!!:smoke:

11. Sounds good. Weed was having a negative affect on me too, so I slowed down a bit

12. Same thing happened to me in high school op, sad thing is I never stopped..but I ended up ok.

13. Like anything else..moderation is key. Big tests coming up?...put down the pipe and hit the books instead. Vacation coming up? Time to get crazy and have some fun. Who you become is on you and not pot, alcohol, etc. Be yourself and make your own decisions...and you will be fine.