Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I'm done with precious mary jane...:(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BoardNBlaze, Dec 15, 2008.

1. So I think im done with weed, b/c ever since I got back from my semi long t break, it just doesn't feel the same AT ALL. It's not that warm comfortable sense that you know your high and what not...i just hate it. I don't even feel high for the most part. But could it be that my mind made out being high to be so amazing that my high is not living up, so b/c of that I don't feel anything, when I could be high? I just feel its a waste of weed and money, especially b/c ive ripped plenty of times since the end of my long t break.

ugh...so frustrating....any help?

2. Maybe smoke a different strain/quality??

3. u need to chill out dude :smoking:

4. lifes a lot healthier without weed. its your choice really

5. try a diff strain like said before. if you dont like it tho, i duno why it was good b4 the break

6. I feel ya bro, my last ounce I picked up only gave me a head high and it seemed like I had to smoke more and more to get high (like every 15 minutes). So needless to say, that ounce to me sucked....i tend to like a nice body high that gives you couch lock for 6 hours....lol. Like someone said before, just get a differnet strain. Different strains do differnet things to you bro.

7. You've been psyching yourself up for how awesome getting high will be. Maybe you just have a case of unrealistic expectations? I've done that before, been in a bad place and just been needing the feeling of feeling good on a good high and hoping any weed would produce it. Just chill out and enjoy what you do get from it and it will be much better. And if you don't feel like it's worth it then, then fuck it! Don't smoke, or experiment with some different strains to see if you like those more.

8. same thing happened with me. i quit for about a month and started back up and i don't like it as much as i did before. i don't like the super low tolerance. like 4 good hits off a bowl or a blunt and my eyes are straight red and i'm fucked for HOURS. i know i should like that feeling, but i liked when i could smoke a bowl and still be straight to go to class or work without anyone knowing.

9. Well obviously you should smoke less after you find out one bowl fucks you up. Thats just me.

10. Same thing, did about 2 months T break and when I finally got around to getting some weed, 2-3 days into smoking it didn't even seem that fun. I stopped smoking for a week, then remembered I should at least finish what I got. (jumped the gun and bought 2 oz) I smoke every 2-3 days now. I might get back into the every day regiment, but hey, who knows, who cares.

p.s. I still get the same high, it just doesn't really seem worth the effort anymore.

11. u can still be straight and go to class...u just smoke less...because u have a lower tolerance. U took a tolerance break...

lol who goes on a T break and complains there tolerance is too low lmao

12. it wasn't an option to continue smoking over the past month, wasn't really a planned t break

13. ur posting in apprentice smokers and ur already ready to quit

14. yeah i know, haha. And i'm not new to weed at all by the way...it's just this whole NEW t break fiasco that's confusing me...

and to everyone else, thanks, ill def try a new strain, as that thought had passed my mind.

15. Just save up some money, buy a new piece, pick a friday night and order some pizza and just fuckin chill man, i guarantee you'll want to keep the habit.

16. Different weed, smoke more, do something enjoyable. Or quit - but I wouldnt, Just smoke on occasion, keep it something 'special', so many people just think of weed as an everyday thing.

17. this man speaks the truth,
    i love to do this, chill with some of the boys and maybe watch a movie or do w/e

18. if you quit weed you have to quit GC are you willing to risk that ?
    naww im just kidding but yeah buy some different weed you want to find two or three different guys for getting your weed mix it up you know

19. #19 Sir.Smokesalot, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008
    its just negative thoughts thats hindering you from achieving what u want..stop saying youre gonna quit and you know deep down u wont, its a waste of time really

part of the journey of being a "successful" pothead is to be experimental, if one way doesnt work, find another..or make up another

i wonder if some of you guys quit if a girl doesnt give u pussy on the first day too

20. SourDiesel:

why do you think that life is healthier without weed?