I think I'm dieing plz help!

Discussion in 'General' started by lonelypothead, May 2, 2009.

1. it all started Thursday night when I drank twice the recommended amount of Nyquil to help me sleep. Then last night I figured I wouldnt be able to pass out without it so I had a little less than the night before. I couldn't sleep at all last night and have not been tired at all today. Also I have been eating everything in sight and am hungry as shit 15 mins later. I'm 6'1 150lbs and not very active. My Psyc teacher said if I you stay awake three straight days your legally insaine. What should I do? I have no weed:( btw.

2. uhhhh, what the fuck.

Ive been up 8 days straight, im fine.

Your just sick, your body needs nutrients.

Nyquil makes you rest good, so your probaly just not tired...

Just keep waiting and youll be fine.

3. Whatever she's smoking, I want some. :smoking:

4. Your fine. Just tired and not judging the situation good. Just relax and lay off the cough syrup. Let your body clean itself up some

5. Lol, why?

6. have u really?

7. Before, not now haha.

I was stuck in the woods...

8. damn, i would never do that to my body imo but longest ive stayed up is 3.
    oh and OP wait it out i cant really understand you

9. Were you cleaning? :p (meth fiend)

10. Stuck in the woods while jacked up on cocaine... Lmao.

11. It's only been a day, calm down. You'll be fine. :hello:

12. #12 coolalright, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    [​IMG]
    EDIT: Dammit!!!! I didn't read other peoples posts, the joke had already been made ^^^

lol

op: dude....... :laughing:
    your fine, you seem pretty not chill, why would that mean that your dying?
    your fine, it hasnt been that long at all, plus your teachers a tool, 3 days isn't that terrible

Alexonfire: Please make a new thread about how you got lost in the woods, i reallly wanna hear about this, it seems exciting and it reminds me of Pineapple Express when they're in the woods lol

13. sounds like you should go get a card for insomnia and fix that weed problem :)