Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i think im dead and high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by H4NK-Hill, Feb 25, 2010.

1. No i think im dead i feel like my hearts about to burst threw my chest and i see jesus with a cheeseburger from BK THATS HOW I NO IM DEAD MY CHEST HURTS.

2. Breathe deeply and slowly, clear your mind and relax. Enjoy your high.

3. AAAAAAAAH I feel so much better....eh blunt can i ask u a quick question.

4. damnnnnn bro that sounds intense. try to mellow out and enjoy. its in your head. sit back somewhere thats comforable to you and just.....relaxxx

5. God damn you're high if you're seeing that shit :laughing:

settle down and listen to some chill music ~_~

6. lol. I was just watching the king of the hill where Hank takes a hit of a joint and says hes going on a trip

7. Me too, that show is way too good, man.

8. Sounds like a noobie to me. ;)

And no I'm not making fun of him because in 3 hits I'm stoned.

9. What?So your sayin its impossible to get stoned in 3 hits,if so your not very smart(no ofence what so ever) no one remebers that why did you hold on to that.Infact I dont even remeber it EVER.

10. Yeah too bad its canceled.:(

11. like that cop that thinks he dead after eating bud brownies

12. Haha whaaaaaat?

13. LMAO he must have been a real stick in the mud back in high school to have a tolerance that low off a afew bud brownies,Unless it was like some purple kush or og kush,or white widow etc was baked into it.But most people i know only use mids in the food or high mids at best.

14. They probably split a whole batch because they didn't know just one or two can fuck you up

15. Dude the officer baked an ounce of weed into 12 brownies. He ate 6 and so did his wife. You go eat a half ounce at once to yourself and come speak with me. If you can even walk that is.:cool:

16. wow that kinda reminds me of last weekend. i was smokin with my bud (no pun intended) and it was just me and him, but there was this other guy sitting on the floor with us. we both saw him but didnt realize he was there until he suddenly disappeared... of course i was pretty toasted. i was on the verge of an out of body experience and when i closed my eyes i could see traces of energy around people and certain other things like my xbox. strange night... :smoking:

17. Thats fucking iwerd if you both saw him, must have been from another planet or country.

18. holy shit, that is hilarious. You are way too high lol