Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I'm allergic to weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tackyyy, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Everytime allergy season comes around I'm usually fine. Lil stuffy nose, dry throat, itchy eyes every now and then. However during season, if I toke just a little bit, like even a hit from the bong or something, my allergies go nuts! I get a really bad clogged up nose and my eyes itch even worse sometimes. The main problem is the stuffy nose. I dunno what it is. And it sucks because if I use nasal spray, that still doesn't bring the actual SMELL of things back, so I still can't taste munchies after I've burned! It will sure as hell clear my nose out but that always isn't a plus, especially right after I smoke. Does this happen to any other blades?

2. I get the same thing sometimes. Not really bad but my nose will be clear and then as soon as I smoke and get high it will be clogged up. The itchy eyes thing is probably cause weed drys your eyes out.

Nasal spray causes rebound congestion if you use it too much.

3. Looks like you haven't smoked enough.

4. Here's the thing, if you truly are allergic to weed, then you would have allergy symptoms every time you smoke, not just during allergy season. Your reaction is because you are aggravating your eyes, nose, throat at a time when they are already being irritated by environmental factors. Try either vaping or edibles during this time of year and do yourself a world of good.

5. probably smoking just like lowers your immune system or some shit and then since your were going to catch something anyways it just adds on and you think your going to die..

6. been using this terracotta thing that hangs from a string around the neck with a couple of drops or grapefruit oil and a drop of lemon oil on it. keeps the head clear. meds never worked for me. essential oils that is. get them at a health food store. terracotta thing was found on the net.

7. [quote name='"Inforit"']been using this terracotta thing that hangs from a string around the neck with a couple of drops or grapefruit oil and a drop of lemon oil on it. keeps the head clear. meds never worked for me. essential oils that is. get them at a health food store. terracotta thing was found on the net.[/quote]

Banana terracotta pie