Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think im addicted to marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bkdub, Apr 20, 2010.

1. I've been smoking atleast a gram a day since i was about 13 years old. I'm now 26 and about to graduate from college this June(i was suppose to grad 2 years ago). Every day for the past 8 years the moment i got outta work or outta class, I always have a lil jar of joints in my car that i'd blaze and the first thing i'd do when i get home is crack open a brew and take bong tokes. Everywhere I go there is weed one of my roommates works at a dispensary, so theres basically always a half o in the house. If i don't smoke a joint before my shower in the morning i'm in a bad mood all day long, if I go half a day without blazing I feel all depressed and don't wanna be around anyone. I just picked up a fresh O for 420 and an eigth of hash. I think i'm just gonna say one last good bye to my oldest friend Mary Jane tomorrow and move on. I feel kinda like Thurgood and half baked.

2. you gotta do what you gotta do, its best to take time off and change it to an occasional thing. that way u get the best of both worlds

3. this is apprentice tokers lol

but anyways take a 3 month t break and if u wanna go back to it just remember to control it better

(1 g a day for 13 years? nice)

4. hey man i give you alot of respect for being able to step back and see the impact of marijuana on your life, you gota be really mature not to just realize but also take action. so good luck and idk maybe try to slowly cut down on it so you dont get as depressed.

so good luck, i wish you the best and i think i can speak for all the blades, were here for you.

(sorry if that sounded really cheesey:rolleyes:)

5. Only a gram a day? That's nothin :p More seriously, maybe all you need is a good tolerance break. Take some time to see what's like to live life sober for a good whle and see how you feel then.

6. It's a mental addiction, not a physical one. Start to do more "healthier" things without relying on weed for everything.

7. That's 4,745 grams :eek:

8. thats like 10lbs of weed. Lol

9. So then that's probably atleast $70 a week and around 4K a year... That's alot of cash. And if you feel that it's messing up your day to day life than you should definetely move on, atleast for awhile. Good Luck :)

10. It's not as bad as you make it sound. Its the fact that knowing you wont get your "Fix" is what makes you upset.

Just like knowing your girlfriend is gonna break up with you right before you go to work kind of thing.

It just makes you pissed, but its something you can get over with a strong mind over the coarse of a week. It's hard because you know it doesn't need to happen and you figure there's no point, but in the end a break will be worth it.

If weed were addictive in the way people bring it up to be, then i'd be craving it all day long at work but that's not the case. When you make a habit it of its hard to break those habits. It makes your day familiar and makes everything comfortable.

YOU CAN DO IT!

11. I think its that you might notice yourself more when you are not high......

I feel the same way and honestly it's just because I love smoking so much lol

You're in a bad mood because the world just seems unfair until you blazed one, but nothing is wrong with quiting for a while. Good luck :cool:

12. Need to learn some coping skills my duuude