I think I'm a virgin

Discussion in 'General' started by killa_clam, Jul 29, 2007.

1. I really think I'm technically a virgin you be the judge....

So here's my sexlife I have penetrated vagina but never stayed in there long enough to actually you know.I got head plenty of times(20-30 times)) and released but not by the hands of the mighty vagina.

I really think subconciously I'm involintarily saving myself for marriage or a girl thats not a slut.I also turned 21 is that normal to still not you know.

So am I people or am I not.....Please don't laugh at me cause I actually have morals with a big side order of mental problems.(Anxiety):(

2. It's all up to you on this one. We can't tell you what you are and what you aren't, especially since people will have varying views on what makes a person a 'virgin' or otherwise.

In my honest opinion, if you spend too much time dwelling on these aspects of your love life, you'll find that anxiety will be a very recurrent theme in your day to day life.

If you're feeling any apprehension about this, just fall back on the fact that you actually have a sex life. :p

3. I haven't had a gf or nothing and im 21. I just dont think about woman at all I try to keep the drama away from me so life's more easy going. I know lots of guys who have gf's and they all say stay away because they cause unnecessary shit that wouldn't happen if they didnt have gf's. I also dont want little babies running around my house. Im happy with my chronic and Banshee.

The more you have the more you have to lose.

4. penetration = sex I don't think it matters how u look at it, but I think that u could lie about it without a guilty concious to get a piece,

5. damn dude,,, you need to get laid,,,, really laid, by some freaky ass nympho,,, thats going to spank your ass, cheeks and literally rock your world,,,:rolleyes: then youll be ready for the waiting game,,,, the right one and all that.

6. If you want to wait go for it, I know a few guys who haven't had sex and they're in their twenties. But it does sound like you do fuck around so, I wouldn't really consider you a virgin. :p

7. Damn man...cases like these are weird to me(What am I fucking X Files now?)

I lost the vcard at 12 mayne. Its eh..dont really matter to me..

Take chickens advice, get yourself a freeeeeaakky ass nymph that knows how to ride and hook up a meal afterwards.

Forrealllllll

8. 15 with the foreign exchange student! WOOOO!

I read this thread and for some reason that 80's song, "I think I'm alone now" popped into my head. Damn similar titles...

9. nah man i know exactly what you mean, pussy gets to sloppy after a lil while n it dont give enough stimulation, n if your rockin a condom its even worse, i guess i can understand why some dudes are chumps and nut after 5-10 minutes, cuz after that the pussy aint no good.. although i've came during sex, i just had to fuckin concentrate hard as hell haha

2 words

anal sex

10. i wouldnt worry about it dude. ive had sex with one girl, my ex and im turning 21 this jan. just be cool, wait for the right girl, not some nympho. if you want to "get it over with" then sure, find that nympho, but if you want to keep your dick from rotting off, keep wrapped up or wait for someone you really want to have sex with.

the more i think about it, the less i want another gf right now, there are just no girls in college who arent sluts, so pull up a chair and light this doob with me. you dont need any slutty girls, just wait for the right one to have sex with.

11. Who the fuck cares.

12. All nymphs arent whores, cousin. Id rather get down with somebody who knows how to get down, ya feel me..

13. i just thinks theres a difference between experience and EXPERIENCE... as in fucking a lot of people, or just fucking a lot. there are good nymphs and bad... but most have slept around a lot and thats a huge turnoff

14. is it muslims that get 72 virgins when they die or somethin? cuz personally wouldnt ya rather have 5 or 6 really hot sluts instead? haha i feel ya

15. im 18 and i only fucked 2 girls except we did it many many times lol just wait till u find someone your comfortable w/ its that easy

16. you young bucks kill me ,,,, COMFORTABLE !!!! shit i dont even need to know thier name,,,, just throw them legs open and give me the booger.....

just wait till you start bar-hopping,,,, them freaks are looking for some love,,, i aint a bad looking dude,,, getting pussy is no problem....

sometimes i get it when im not even looking for it,,,,:rolleyes:

17. Haha Hi, Im chicken, I like to brag :p

Jkjk...but forreal...comfortable? Get outta here...I wanna experience as much(clean)pussy as I can. Gotta get that clean in there..get that straight. I shave and keep d/f, they should too.

Down with AIDS, Up with blunts and free sex :D

18. Op technically you are not a virgin, and thats ok, I mena hey if you want to wait theres nothing worng with that, it sould be a good fun time,you shoudl want to do it beacue you want to, not becuase you feel like you have to.

JUST USE A DAMN CONDOM when you do. Trust me you can never be too sure..

19. I say once you have been in a vagina you are not a virgin.

20. QFT, doesn't matter if you come or not penetration is penetration.