I think i'm a lil old school

Discussion in 'General' started by MecaDope, Apr 4, 2009.

1. When stoners were chummy not what ever you kiddos are ugh i miss the good old days when we would just smoke or talk about smoking what do you get out of the hostility a feeling of power your betraying your roots im wondering if you guys really smoke or are just posers trying to be cool by hanging out on a message board for pot

damned teens:poke:

2. Duuude...

That was a long sentence. :p

3. #3 NothingButDANK, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    You are old school? Are you kidding me? Talking about teenagers? YOU just posted a thread about saying "fag" online and how its different to your gay friends. If anyone is a poser and a immature kid it is you.

4. i think the nutmeg might be finally be kicking in. did u grind it ur self or did u just buy preground

5. I'm sorry you feel that way. Don't worry some of us are still cool and yes we smoke mad bud dude.. fer realz...

<<< Really HIGH!/drunk

6. I dont think it was the nutmeg i think it was pure paranoia and a bad diet

7. I think im ok with you your calm calm is good very good calm people make me clam

8. Technically not a sentence without a period..

9. Well.. then it certainly was a long statement..? :confused:

10. Teens aient the biggest problem, Its kids like you.

11. Oh this is heating up wow this is not needed we all need to stop and think why are we doing this?

12. Glad to see I am not the only one on here who feels this way.

13. dude i just read all 59 current posts and u just joined today?? . ur just a 13 year old kid that is trying to make people feel sorry for you, nd beeing lazy nd not evening educating ur self before u do something:cool:

14. Because you started a bullshit thread asking for it.

You got it.

We will never back down... OOohrah. .

15. When did stoners become so angry

16. Do people who don't use punctuation even realize how hard it is to read something without punctuation?

Seriously punctuation is awesome without punctuation nobody knows where one thought ends and another thought begins everybody should use punctuation punctuation is way cool trying to read things without punctuation makes my head hurt I don't like it when my head hurts where is the motrin?

17. Yesterday

18. Trust me, I feel your pain.

19. Eh im lazy

20. I wouldn't say that stoners are angry, but when you make generalizations about an entire community you are bound to have some retaliation.

Weed does not make you a pussy.