I think i was an asshole today

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 281310, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Long story short me and 4 really good friends went to a fair and me and one of them left them there and went to taco bell, ate some food without telling them and made them walk from the fair to taco bell which was kinda far. (i thought they had their phones with them but they didn't so they had no way to call us and we were supposed to be back before they left the fair) After wards me and him were laughing cuz they were really mad and weren't talking at all and when i was on my way to drop two of them off they get out my car and start walking home, and i let them, its cold as hell, its night time, and we were a few miles away. (Although i only let them walk because they were mad and i was getting mad at them for not talking at all and i thought they parked their car at my house which was 2 blocks away) I now feel like a complete asshole and feel really bad about this, hopefully they'll forgive me but at the moment they don't even wanna talk to me. Be honest, how fucked up do you think that was?

2. Decently fucked up.

But if your truly sorry and this people are your good friends you guys wont be mad at eachother for long

3. That was your choice, I have nothing to say about the matter.

I'm pretty sure you made it into their douchebag list.

4. I mean if they didnt do anything gay to make you wanna leave them, then yes you were being a dick.. id do the same shit if someone left me, id just be quiet but hella pissed on the inside.. me and one of my friends had a buddy, that would do that, and wed just say fuck it and walk somewhere else and just ignore for the day.. but then the next day we were cool

5. Yeah, it was kind of a dick move. I'd be mad at you for rest of the day too.

That's it though.

6. Damn thats messed up, especially if it was cold outside.
    Hopefully you can just walk up to em and say

"Hug it out bitch."

Then it will be gravy:smoke:

7. I wouldn't have been a bitch like your friends and not talked like a 7 year old. But I'd definitely be pissed.

8. man :love:

9. itz ein de skien zikiel! <---..i dont know what that shit even means! but ya brah...u were a douche-magoosh a wee bit. its fine though you'll patch it up if you truely want to. just break out a blunt for them next time you all hangout and you'll be good.

10. damn dogg...

11. Yes. You were an asshole, but you don't need me to tell you that. You know it already or else you wouldn't have posted about it.

The question I have is.. if they didn't have their phones, you didn't tell them you were leaving or where you were going... How the fuck did they know to walk to Taco Bell? :laughing:

12. yeah man i wouldnt chill with you again after being a hardcore prick like that entice em with a blunt and a apology

13. I'd call a truce at taco bell and smoke them out first and then buy them food. It'll be a bit expensive, but it's alot better than making an apology.

And dont get me wrong, making an apology aint a bad idea, but with some people once you do that they start opening up to you alot and stuff and its just like "Dude, shut the fuck upppp, i dont care about your life"

From my experience anyways.

14. No matter how many times I see this picture , in my head I am like ,really there is a place that has so many dudes that wanna look like each other ..

Is this a jersey shore thing ? Man it must be weird to walk down the street and see 20 of yourself that is 'douchey'

15. That was pretty fucked up man

16. We told them we were leaving to the car but not that we were gonna drive to taco bell. they just assumed taco bell cuz they know us very well lol

17. honestly thats my master plan right now lol