I think I was almost murdered today

Discussion in 'General' started by Trich0me, Mar 24, 2009.

1. I was driving down the street about to pic up some bud and there's this guy standing in the middle of the street. He has no shirt on, and is covered in tattoos (I specifically remember the teardrop). I have my window down and he comes up to me at a stop sign. He says what's up and wants to know if I'll give him a ride if he pays me. He said his girlfriend and him just got in a fight and he feels like killing somebody, so he wanted to remove himself from the situation.

This guy, I'm sure, was a neo-nazi who probably wasn't kidding about wanting to kill somebody, and he wanted in my car. Body and face covered in tattoos, tear drop, anger, I was like fuuuuuuuuck that and got the FUCK out of there.

It wasn't even in a bad area. =/

2. -shrug- That is rather strange, but who knows. Maybe he just wanted to cuddle.

3. he coulda been a real nice guy. you shouldnt judge a book by its cover.

or he coulda killed you and hid your body and you would be the hot news topic.

4. I would have given him a ride. It couldnt hurt to have a friend like that.

If he was planning on killing you he probably would have just done it. Rather than tell you he feels like killing someone and asking for a ride.

5. lol.. dramatic title.

overall it was a tl;dr.

"he had tattoos and a tear drop.. omg i was so scared!"
    hardy har

6. I have a story like that too haha a while backk.

It was a weekday night and I went up to the park to skateboard because my streets had no telephone poles or big street lights..and the parking lots at the park did. So I was in the parking lot and it was around 11 pm probably. No one comes to the park at this time except cops because it was closed(they usually just tell me to leave so it's not a big deal). This older rusty car rolls in the park and pulls in the parking lot by me and I'm skating. I go aside kinda as he's pulling around and he tries to hit me. I freak out(i'm a freshman in high school at the time) and walk away and the guy gets out of his car. He's a big fat dude, that's all I could tell, and he puts another layer of clothing on and starts walking towards me. I just start sprinting and he starts running. I walk in the woods and he had gotten in his car and tried to find me driving around where I ran. Ijust ran through the woods back to my development, but I was so scared.

7. I would have definitely given him a ride. Unless you specifically remember him from some where, he was probably a pretty nice guy.

As long as you act no fool, 'those kinds of people' will be cool with you.

Hell, you coulda made a friend, and maybe even a hook up.

8. I probably would have given him I ride, I feel like he would have killed you outright if he wanted to. Not to mention if he already said he felt like killing someone, then some dude bailed on him without even replying, I would not want to be the next person he meets.

9. Or I could have been robbed/raped.

You know I kind of feel bad...

10. yea man, some times your gut instinct really is the best thing though.

how you describe it, I would have done it. but then again, I wasn't there so I can't say for sure. best to be safe than sorry I guess, eh?

11. I wouldn't have let him in my car. I don't give rides to random people though... I don't have that super special man-strength. ;)

I remember one time though, my husband and I were leaving a friends apartment walking towards the car.
    This dude with a bike and some crackhead lookin' chick ran up to us real quick and practically begged us for a ride out of the complex. We said we couldn't and got in the car, only to find that the entire complex and a good couple-mile radius around it was fucking crawling with cops, stopping every single pedestrian and a lot of cars.
    I don't know what those two did, but I really doubt they got away with it... :p

12. i can't believe so many people are saying they would give him a ride.

If i saw some neo-nazi (maybe) standing in the middle of the street waving me down i wouldn't even stop.

13. Nahh dude, don't feel bad. There's no definite way of knowing what could have happened. Not your fault. Better safe than sorry. (Geez, those old grandma advice things were true, weren't they?)

14. hey, nazis are just misunderstood. they just want your gold teeth & your childrens tears.
    thats it.

you're telling me you can't spare one baby tear for ZA FURHER?

and they want your papers. because they have weed.

15. Haha, the other day some car pulled up right in front of me and some crackhead started telling me he was gonna murder me I was just like "what the fuck?", his friend stopped him from trying to attack me but it was weird, I saw him drive by me and he was looking at me really pissed off, and shouted something out the window. I didn't do anything to harm his click that I remeber it was weird, I geuss I better watch my back...fuckin crackhead.

16. scary stuff man

17. #17 imcherokeeangel, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    If the guy really wanted to hurt you, he wouldn't have asked for a ride...He woulda snatched your ass right outta that vehicle, messed you up, and took your car/truck.

Like Terradactyl said...you shouldnt judge a book by its cover. I know lotsa real nice people covered in tattoos....you'd be surprised what some of these lawyers, cops, judges, teachers, professors, etc have under their clothing.

And a teardrop tattoo where I come from is in memory of someone who is deceased...it's a show of respect and honor. It really bugs me sometimes that people judge by appearance. Wont say the name of the club, but I know several members of a well known Motorcycle club who are normal upstanding people. The president of the club is a high school football coach.

I've picked hitchhikers up before lots of times. But I always tell them as soon as they get in my car..."If ya think you're gonna try and kill me, I'm gonna fuck you up in the process"...and usually, they laugh, assure me they aint like that, and I take em where they wanna go and that's that. Couple times I've even been offered money but turned it down. I just figure what goes around, comes around, and if Im ever in a situation with no wheels walking down the road, hopefully, someone will be nice enough to stop and offer me a ride.

Is a shame the world is like it is nowdays...everybody scared of everybody...so sad...

18. I'd probably have said yes because what if he gets your plates and comes after you for being a dick wipe? :D

19. He obviously had a ton of pent up aggression in him, so if you were really the 'kind to strangers' type the polite thing to do would have been to pull over and kick the living shit out of him. The fight would have allowed him to release all that pent up 'urge to kill', and he would have felt better afterwards, and maybe even have bought you an ice cream cone or something. :p

20. Since when do tattoos make a bad person.

The guy was doing the right thing by getting away from the situation. Granted he might have seemed a little crazy, I say "i feel like killing someone" a lot. It's simply an expression.

It was your choice to pick him up or not, I personally don't suggest picking up random people, but don't judge a book by it's cover.