I think I was almost abducted as a child...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MastaSkunk, Jan 3, 2011.

1. This is very common now. Very odd.

2. I wouldnt be replying to this post, nobody would

3. Fuck that. Some guy tried shit with me when i was fuckn 18. This indian dude, creepy sex offender type, comes up to me as im waiting for a friend "hey, do u want alcohol?" i was like "u realize what ur asking me is really sketchy?" and he says "i know im just lonely and i have drinks back at my apartment it would be nice to talk to you"

To which i said "back the FUCK UP BEFORE I KNOCK U OUT" so the whole station would hear and he ran like no tomorrow!

I have no respect at ALL for these people.

4. Says the guy with the pedobear in his signature hahaha.

Interesting story OP, and to the person above me... I would flip a shit if some guy tried to do that to me. I would probably hit him anyways and if he tried to press charges I would tell them what went down.

5. When I was about 5, I was playing out in my front lawn. A car drove up, and there was a guy asking me if I wanted any candy (I know, cleche, but it's true and was years and years ago). I said I'd have to ask my mom first, so I went inside and asked my mom if I could have candy from this dude's car haha... she was like "What?!" and we all went outside and the car was gone.

6. So this is gonna be the thread where we all make up exciting stories about how we almost got snatched even though we didn't.

7. Lol and then they would arrest you haha.

Not against the law to invite an adult for drinks at your place.. Now if the guy had insisted after you made it clear you weren't interested, then you would have a leg to stand on ;)

8. no you're right about taking dreams and confusing them with reality. i read about it a few weeks ago. our mind does some crazy things.

9. Haha I forgot about my sig when I posted that. Oh the irony

10. Imagine if he would have stayed to talk to your mom... That would have been fucked up

11. Whats fucked up is this should be able to happen?

I hate the fact that a person can no longer approach an infant without the pedo card being pulled.

Both my parents are elderly and i know for a fact that if there was an upset child, or a little kid looking lost my mum/dad would approach them and ask if they are alright and where the kids parents may be..

But then you hear of randoms literally grabbing kids and pulling them into cars n shit.

Its fucked.

12. The thing is is that that's not realistic. As much as you would try to appreciate someone caring about your child, there's always going to be that thought of "they could take my kid" I agree though, it is fucked up how people take other peoples kids and shit. But I was just being realistic

13. Yeah man for sure.

14. yea man the mid is pretty weird.when i was a little boy like 5-7 well young i used sleepwalk alot lmao(idk i think its kinda funny now.)like once i remember telling my dad goodnight then walked to the bathroom then turned the light off.and lol i started sleepwalking.....but i didnt know i was at the time my dad said i was doing the same thing over and over again saying good night and turning the light on and then off....and saying goodnight again.
    when woke up i was sleeping in my dad's lap and i had no idea how the fuck i got there.
    and i remember i would get this really strange dreams when i sleepwalked just image of a smooth surface the it would turn all ragged and ruff.
    my bro said he seen me sleepwalking one time and he kept on slapping me in the face :eek: lol

15. When i was a little baby maybe a week or two after I got home from the hospital my neighbor grabbed me out of my mom's hands and tried to run off with me, luckily my mom caught her and saved me!

16. Also, I do got milk, and I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!

17. do you remember any other times OP? while at church maybe...choir boy perhaps?

18. I'm glad at the young age of 7 or 8 I ran loose in a department store and my mom desensitized me to kidnapping by making me watch some Primetime special on the subject. One of the cases some sicko who nabbed a kid and chopped up his body. Shit scared me straight big time. Then again I was never really at the playground or really ran loose in stores often but that shit could happen anywhere

Reminds me of this story this kid from my school told our math class last year about how this dude from down the road (registered sex offender but the kid didnt know at the time he was like 9) rolled up to him as he got off the bus and told him his parents left home and had him come and take him to his house and play with his new puppy. He said he took one look down his long driveway and saw both his parents cars in the driveway and took off running.

19. i know i literally just a made a pedophile joke but that shits fucked up man, fucks wrong with people

fucked up society man FUCKED UP

20. just remembered another story...

when i was like 9 or 10 my mum owned a horse at this farm place, i would always go down there with here and hang out with the farm helper guy (some old dude with a beard) and ride his tractor with him, the farm was huge and he would always drive like miles away out of sight from everywhere. then my mum looked on the sex offenders register thingy and he was on it :O needless to say i never went there again.