Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think i walked in on a raid or something...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sentinel12, Oct 20, 2012.

1. So after visiting my doc (for my rec) i wanted to go to a dispensary obviously. Ive never been in one so i had no idea what to expect. As soon as i walk in the first thing i notice is the danky smell and the dude with a big ass call of duty style rifle :eek: I was like DAMN! ..The security is top notch here lol but that wasn't the case. This dude yells at me telling me to get out, that its closed. I repeat "Its closed??" idk why i asked, but it made him reach for his gun lol So i fucking book it out of there before i get shot at. I go back the next day and they're still closed, even though they were supposed to be open....What a first experience at a collective huh? [​IMG] Did i walk in on the feds busting the place or something???? :confused_2:

2. That or a robbery. Welcome to America.

Psyche

3. Nah he gave off that police vibe if you know what i mean lol

4. Did they have visible marking on their clothes that they were police? Were their any police cars in the area? If not I don't think it was a raid...well at least not by law enforcement.

5. I couldnt really notice because he was a good couple feet in front of me. There was a cop car in the same parking lot but i doubt they would use that

6. You should've called the cops, maybe....
    If it was a raid, well then they were already there.
    If it was a robbery, then you would've been a hero!

7. Fuck! Ur right! Maybe i couldve gotten something for free :mad:

8. Snitching is not cool, bro.

Psyche

9. How is that snitching if they were actually getting robbed by somebody?

10. This isn't snitching lol. He doesn't know who they were and they were going to pull a gun on him, if you think calling the cops in that situation is a bad idea..oh man

11. Like he said, it may have been a robbery. Welcome to America.

12. Damn....now i feel fucked up...what if it WAS a robbery and i didnt do anything :confused:

13. Check back and report back to us

14. Here's hoping it was just a robbery and not a raid. After the feds raided all the dispensaries here in Montana, the prices of weed within a few months have been climbing to that of a west coast non medical marijuana state. The quality isn't really all that great either...

When I first moved here the weed put me on a whole nother planet, but now it's just "alright"... Not to mention the fact I can't even get a reliable dealer, they are all middle men, protecting their grower/caretakers.

15. Yea i think a raid would maybe be worse lol That sucks :( they had some pretty good deals and not too far from my house

16. Someone could have gotten killed ? Say someone walks in at the wrong time, BANG, they're shot and dead, all because you didn't call the cops.

I agree snitching on people for smoking weed, or doing other drugs is a bit low, and pathetic, and that it shouldn't be done, but when innocent lives are at danger, I think it's appropriate to call the Police.

17. judging by your basketball avatar, you know who carmebro anthony (bro-ism) is. so ask yourself, would carmebro anthony snitch? he has a proven track record that he tries to not snitch when it comes to drugs or gang affiliations, but he fails. why you ask? cause he's a bro.

18. [quote name='"Swaggrrr"']

This isn't snitching lol. He doesn't know who they were and they were going to pull a gun on him, if you think calling the cops in that situation is a bad idea..oh man[/quote]

If you call the boys in blue and start pointing fingers at people giving them information it is snitching. Thanks, seen it happen.

Psyche

19. So if you got robbed you wouldnt tell the cops?

20. [quote name='"Sentinel12"']

So if you got robbed you wouldnt tell the cops?[/quote]

No in fact someone tried to rob me recently. I beat his ass and he snitched on ME.

I hope y'all never go to prison with that call the police attitude. I'm serious.

Psyche