I think i took to much Addy (yesterday)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mbleezy, Apr 9, 2009.

1. #1 mbleezy, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    Well yesterday i took about 225mg over apprx. 30hours with no sleep in between. It was only my second time taking them. Now 48 hours later i feel very strange. I almost had the ephoria all today (i havent taken any). I am also very tired, which is common, and very stiff. The night i was taking them i was FREEZING with a hoody and a long sleeve, along with sweaty hands. I felt fine until today. But what do you guys think?

I took like 12 over a 10 or 13 hour period i believe. Than i took 3 the night after (without sleep in between).

Sorrry if this is alittle hard to understand. I smoked a bowl to easy the feeling.

And dont ask my why i took all these cause i dont even know

2. yea dude you have an up period a calm peroid then you will crash hard and sleep for a long ass time

3. Yeeeah, i think 225 mg of amphetamine over a 30 hour period, with no sleep and you only having done it once before, is too much. You ran your body pretty fuckin ragged man. Eat some vitamins, make a big meal, fruits, veggies, smoke a bowl then go sleep.

4. i have been taking vitamins. And im drinking OJ right now. And yeah i went up down up down without no sleep, o prolly just pushed my body little much

5. #5 Squishey, Apr 9, 2009
    The cold is what amphetamines do dude. Ritalin makes my feet and shins freezing, you got fucked son. Get some of thoes feet warmer things and rub em on your legs, feels great. From ritalin, i get a tingly cold euphoria for like 12-15 hours after use :p

Best thing to do right now, is drink, eat a lot (havent eaten in over 30 hours i take it) and sleep, sleep a lot. Take some chewable vitamins too :p

6. yeah thats what im feelin haha. Ima go to bed soon so hopefully i wake up feeling better.

7. I stayed up for like 4 days straight, never again.
    Fuck it sucked....
    My only advice is not to stay up for 4 days straight...

8. The sound of more adderall makes me wanna throw up haha. But i guess its a good thing, adderall isnt the best thing to get "high" on

9. Fuck you dude! adderall is god!

ok yeah, its not that great, but i like it cuz i have a script :)

10. If your responsible with is sure. Just dont do what i did...The come down sucks nuts

11. I dont get comedowns ever
    ITs fucked, i dont. Second time i blew 100mg and no comedown, the high just, tapers out and no headache or anything.

12. Well thats good to hear for you i guess. Sleep time :eek:

13. Have a good dream....
    Hopefully said drug is not part of it :p
    lol, the thought of having a dream, of you coming down LOL.

14. nah i only dream when im sober. haha

15. Lol this is funny, cause I'm comin' down off of 70 MG's XR right now haha

Body is real tense, stiff. Still feeling restless. Gotta get up in the morning and be in good mind cause I'm takin my girl to breakfast. SHIT.

Oh what's that Mr. Blunt? You have a gram of pure Hindu Kush in you right now? Hmm. You want me to help you with that? Sure man, where's Mr. Lighter at?

Food for thought.

16. Lol, my new sig.
    +rep

17. Haha yeah green will solve anything. I smoked like .2 grams and it helped for like 30min haha.

18. #18 youngbeast817, Apr 9, 2009

Haha thanks bro :D Enjoying the high right now :smoking:

Yup, took ALL tension away. So loooose right now. I think the little amphetamine content that is still in me is synergising with the weed. The euphoria is top-knotch and I get that same Kush feeling, but I'm tripping out a little more like every time I move my head, I keep thinking I did some weird ass face and I imagine it and can't stop laughing for minutes lol. I mean I always had that with weed of course, but it's magnified times ten. I actually feel like I'm in Krusty the Krab's body and I'm looking out from his face hahaha . And I still continue to write uneccesarily long paragraphs such as this !

:smoke:

EDIT: LOL Krusty the Clown. Rofl was thinking of Spongebob's Mr. Krabs, what the shit??

19. i smoke a blunt after all them addys and it felt like a controlled high. But it makes you feel like your skin is tingling or something haha

20. Shit man now every time I read a word, it gets read to me in my mind in a funky ass voice, this isn't the first time I mixed, but it's the first tiee I mixed particularly with Kush. interestiiinngg(mad scientist voice LOL!)