i think i throw too much + rep. around???/

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jun 30, 2007.

1. it seems to me that im constantlly, hitting the rep. button.... but hey a lot of blades post's i read are deserving of it....

im sure a lot of you on here have my name in your ''rep-box''.

last night i was really fried, and had a thread that really pissed me off,,, and threw a - REP... which ive only done twice the whole time i been on the board,,,, and it was a humorous thread, that i found no humour at all in...

im thinking about this, and wondering should i have done this?? i mean what aint funny to me may be funny to someone-else...

oh well to this person i apoligize,,, or should i???? fuck im more confused now than i was before i started this thread.....:cool:

2. Don't worry about it. The rep system is rather pointless, anyway. If you felt that I deserved that rep, than I'm behind your decision 100%. After all, that's what it's there for, isn't it?

I agree with you anyway. As I stated, I can't help but think it's a funny video. But behind my laughter when I first saw it, I couldn't help but get a sad feeling inside and think about the punishment I would always get when I came home from my Nana's (grandmother's) house unable to wait to show off my new vocabulary that I picked up from her.

I have a pretty good feeling about your parenting skills. You're kids will likely turn out to be the kind of people that we don't have enough of in this world.

Cheers. :)

3. thanks,^^^^ i was really feeling rotten,,,, peace to you!!:cool:

4. chicken, you sir are one kind piece of poultry. if you feel the need to over rep people then so be it. its your reps, use as you see fit. peace brother.

5. I +/-rep as I feel necessary...I think that's the basis of the system.

6. you sir are a piece of art,,,, i like the way you articulate your message!!!!:eek:

ive never been called a '' kind piece of poultry'' but im diggin it!!!!:hello::hello:

7. Pretty much the way I work, I try not to give out -reps, unless I feel they were really necessary

8. YES! YOU +REP TOO MUCH!

Now, for my contribution to your rep-giving addiction, I suggest yuo +rep me.

:D I keed. Nah man, use it how you like.

9. High chicken!:wave: My "kind piece of poultry"...lol. Dude you seem to care about stuff WAY more than most..lol. That cant be a bad thing. But you're also way too hard on yourself. I dont give neg rep ever, just because its not my job to play daddy. If I like or agree with some ones post I'll rep as just a way of saying "hey" or "thanks" more personally. If I disagree, Ive found it much eaiser to just turn the page, man.:D
    Peace and be safe, bugout

PS. "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to chicken again..."

10. LoL, I used to +rep like a crazed maniac, but I still do it now and again. Probably a few times a day. I've given out a lot of negative rep lately though. If someone is being a totaly arrogant, ignorant asshole then I will do it. Like when someone asked for some help on naming his new CCG spoon...and the guy just bitched at him. +rep for this thread chicken =P

11. i mean dont get me wrong,,, i dont just rep. for the hell of it,,,

it's got to be one good-ass quatation,,, or some good advice,,, or a idea, that just blew me away...

mostly for quotations,,, some blades come off with some funny shit!!!:rolleyes:

12. u never gave me any:(

13. chicken gave me + rep once and i didnt think it was that nessicary lol But i dont complain i need all the rep i can get son :cool:

But there was a thread where someone asked if anyone has ever grown poppies--I told the OP no, but a few minutes ago i took a big poopie--and chicken gave me + rep lol

14. exactly^^^^ some funny ass quotations,,, such as that,,,, and i do remember that thread.....:cool: