I think I talked to God in a dream

Discussion in 'General' started by bigred420, Jun 23, 2008.

1. The dream started with a big bright ball of light came right in front of me, and then it started to talk to me. He told me that he pittied me and that he was sad. After I asked him why he was sad he replied, "I pity you because you are mortal, any second could be your last, because everything is more precious and so more meaning full", I asked the bright light what it was or why I was here and it responded, "I am theos" and then he disappeared and I woke up.

Ive been thinking about this damn dream since yesterday, I finally looked up theos and it is greek for "God", according to one source, it was the first world used for God by the early christians. I don't know what to think of this shit.

2. damn that shit is crazy dude.

3. lol oh man ....... as soon as i saw the thread title i had to click in, dreams are mad trippy sometimes they mean so much more than face value ... other times they mean nothing more than you just making up stuff in ur sleep, i suggest sussing around the net for dream meanings or if it really is getting to u/interesting u that much to find a book that explains meanings of dreams.

I get really weird/random dreams sometimes but alot of the time i can understand ways in which they relate to me.

For example i had a dream not to long about about a bunch of mormons who started an argument with me and resulted in me smashing their mini van in with a broom stick (nothing against mormons this was simply my dream) .... anyways i realised it had to do with the fact that days before that i was smoking a bong outside and the family of mormons that lives up the street saw me doing so .... and i believe that in my dream they were talking about me being "not right" or something along those lines ....

neways im high as shit and have been typing for too long ... hope u can resolve ur dream and get to the root of the meaning

peace.

4. thats insane especially since you didnt know what theos meant and thats what he said he was in your dream and you looked it up and it meant god? wow im assuming you didnt know what theos meant before thats why you needed to look it up... wow intense its def a sign thats just too weird

5. Dreams are never as quite as they seem.

6. Ive been reading a book about the greeks and achilles, I think what the thing said to me was a qoute from that book that Achilles said to his mistress, but I can't remember if its that or I am just dreaming that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theos

I definetly didn't know, I mean I am reading a book about the greeks but it had no reference to this theos.

7. Mind is pretty powerful. Wouldn't put it past you that you knew theos as the root of theology or some other similar circumstance.

Still. Good dream. Sounds like a trip. Or a prayer.

8. ohh it was a trip, I just got ahold of some mescaline from a hippy im friends with, three drops, by the time the shit kicked in(more than 2hrs later, I was asleep) and I guess thats when the trip started.