Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i think i smoked weed with mold on it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fruitsalad, Sep 10, 2011.

1. ok like 6 weeks ago i smoked some weed that was kind of old but i smoked it anyway cause it looked fine but when i did it was SUPER harsh and then i had to put it down after 1 hit cause it was soo harsh. the next day i woke up with a horrible, horrible cold (or something) and since then i have had an awful hacking cough...for like 6 weeks straight. my dad has a hacking cough too but he has a viral infection...im not sure if i have a viral infection or if its from the weed?? i havent gone to the doctor because im so embarrassed. but im starting to think i should go in without my parents.

since that night i have only smoked once like a week ago...i dont think it affected it but i dunno. aghh i just feel like an idiot...

2. I may be wrong about this, but logically thinking you would be ok smoking mold? I mean surely the flames and temperature would kill the mold and whatnot?

3. Go to a fuckin' doctor.:cool:

Inhaling mold is never a good idea...Heated or not.:cool: