I think I smoked too much.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by omgdetourswag, Jul 14, 2013.

1. I'm gonna tell you the whole story and see what you guys think about this. Alright so yesterday I bought 5 grams and rolled it all into a fine looking joint. I usually smoke mids and this looked like it was Chronic. At 12:00 last night I decided to smoke it and what happened after is the weirdest trippy high I've ever gotten. When I went back inside after I smoked a joint and I was so high I kept spinning around. I was literally spinning around in circles and I didn't even realize it. So I took a shower and I literally ejaculated in the shower from the water touching me. And when I ejaculated it felt like bubbles were coming out of my dick. When I got out my eyes were so fucking bloodshot they looked purple. I can't remember anything at all after that and I've been trying to find out if it was laced or some shit like that. 

What do you guys think about this? 

2. Lmao pretty bad!! Haha but have you ever been so high you broke your 600$ bong?? I have!

3. pretty interesting story, I actually enjoyed it.

[​IMG]

4. I want some of what you were smoking lmao 

5. #5 Old School Smoker, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
    Well, Hello keepblazin! *tips hat and smiles*

6. your eyes were so red that they were purple ?

7. Yeah. 

8. Can't OD on OG OP. RAPPING!

Smoke on yo weed
    Don't worry no OD
    If someone offers you hard drugs say no please
    Because crack is whack and grodie

Ehh?

9. You rolled 5gs into a joint? how many papers did that take?

10. So a friend and I decided to have a late night smoke session on her back patio. Both of us currently have really low tolerances because we hadn't smoked more than one or two other times in months. We each took like 4 bong rips, and then proceeded to take 2-3 hits from a spoon pipe. Basically we both got more high than we ever have before. So we headed into her living room, and then things started getting bizarre. 

I first started noticing that I seemed to be moving fast, while everything around me was slow and trying to catch up. Like i would quickly turn my head in one direction, then everything else would shift and follow me. I felt like I kept shifting in and out of reality. It was definitely a dream state. Everything would get super wavy and start moving in weird twists and turns and get all warped, but then I could like blink and it would go back to normal if I wanted it to. I then looked at my friend's pet cat and it turned its head and it looked like an owl moving its head all the way around and it scared the hell out of me. I really had hardly any control of my vision, it seemed so trippy. I looked at my friend and she would be all dream-like and cartoonish one second, then like my image would shake and she would look normal again. And I would look at my arms or something and they would seem to like stretch to be like 5 feet long and elasticy. My friend kept saying stuff like "I can't tell if this is real, I don't like this. Is this a dream, or real life? Oh shit, I can't feel my body. I lost touch of reality, this isn't good." almost as if it was a bad trip. I know you can't technically have a bad "trip" on weed, but I don't know how else you could describe it, other than she was having a panic attack along with whatever else she was experiencing.

My body felt pretty weird too. I felt like there were intense waves moving through me, as if I were on a boat, but the waves were inside me. I kept getting these muscle spasms everywhere, especially in my legs. It was pretty annoying, I felt like I was shaking almost uncontrollably. I wanted to just sink into the couch or have something on top of me to press me down. I felt kinda floaty too like when you're going down a big drop on a roller coaster. My heart felt like it was practically sticking out of my chest. And I felt like my body was more of a cloud, like expanding out around me. I really didn't like it, it was uncomfortable. 

Eventually we went to her room and lied down in the dark and listened to music. Things got better then because i finally started to feel heavier and less floaty and twitchy. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the visuals and the music until we fell asleep.

11. Since you usually smoke mids then i am not suprised by your story.

12. 5 grams? Are you sure that's what you mean?

If so I am not surprised either, that's crazy. It'll be a combination of you not being used to smoking that high grade, plus whatever you've eaten/drank that day and how quickly you smoked it. Even when I have a high tolerance, if I smoke a joint too quickly without breathing enough between the tokes that shuts me down for like half an hour sometimes.

13. 5 grams? You realize that is a LOT of weed to smoke at one time right? Especially high grade. I have no desire to be that high.

14. you came in the shower lmao

15. i'm coming back to read this when i'm having a bad day. shit's golden. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

16. #17 Marvo Gang, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    i got jealous when you said the shower water made you cum. that has never happened to me.

17. The type of marijuana kids smoke today ISNT what your parents smoked in their days.

Some marijuana strains today have high enough potency to cause unexpected ejaculation.

sounds a bit like a "sex-crazed fiend" from reefer madness

:smoking:

18. i wish i could get that high hahah

19. I was in the shower when I was high and I couldn't stop shampooing my hair it felt weird