Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i think i smoked too much.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by davidtokehead, Jun 26, 2012.

1. i think i smoked way to much like 10 min ago an have to be at work in an hour, FUCK!!! ima be too high to work like i feel like a noodle

2. I used to smoke gravity bong bowls to myself before going to work as a bartender. Come at me bro lol :cool:

Use eyedrops
    Keep your cool
    Stay hydrated
    Enjoy making money while enjoying life
    :smoke:

3. yeah dont stress it. just enjoy and realize they probably wont know unless they use themselves

4. Puss. I smoked a full bong pack with keif in the middle and keif at the top.
    I work with kids for 10 hrs also.

5. ftsk , thats just irresponsible.

6. I watch this at the Ymca nothing big. and play games and stuff with them its 5th graders

7. Just make yourself fully aware of your surroundings and responsibilities and don't get too lost in your high. You'll be fine.

And yes. Eyedrops, eyedrops, eyedrops

8. Sounds like your going to have a good shift.

9. Puss, you work with kids, fool.

Don't hate.

10. Sounds like a REAL job that you don't have to worry about getting high at.

Do you work like 5 hours a week for 6 bucks an hour?

Shit, I'd get high too.

11. haha i used to wake up at 4:00 am smoke on the way to work .. smoke a cig or two ..drink a energy drink smoke again every hour on the hour for 8 hours

12. My bad TEN hours

13. That's how I do.

14. all day err day homie

15. Dude I smoke before work errday... but I work at a gas station so I guess it's not that hard :p

16. As least you aren't depersonalizing. I hadnt smoked in a month and I smoked a small cone of some high grade. Now I feel like can't move, my eyes are cloudy and I feel like I'm in a dream. It's a bad high. Eww, I feel like a buzz kill for that, sorry. :p

17. hahahaha so i went into work right? and one of my co-workers was like " dude are you ok? looks like you got hit by a train" i bursted in laughter out of nowhere and then he gave me a wierd look. i told him i was tired