Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I smoked some laced shit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dstjulien, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Can't always judge it by looks my friend. Just sounds like you got some potent weed along with all the reasons nobody would lace it without telling you. I had a bag of
    Ground up stuff that just looked like at most some regs and everyone was raggin on it for looking like crap but hell it knocked em all on their ass :p . Never know till
    You smoke it.

2. if your arms go numb then its dusted other than that you just got blitzed man

3. [quote name='"xSadrulesx"']right, like someone's gonna give away free drugs with your weed.[/quote]

Haha. Agreed. I laugh at somebody putting cola on shit weed. I wish

4. No one is going to lace a 1/4 and sell it for 25.....

5. lol rite? if only ;)

6. Uhhhh spice is extremely cheap to make guys I thinks thats what it was.

7. [quote name='"KeepTheCycle"']Uhhhh spice is extremely cheap to make guys I thinks thats what it was.[/quote]

It would be hard to make spice as it is covered on deadly chemicals which are hard to get

8. nah, you can order the unmentionable fake-thc online. I went through a couple months of having to msoke spice due to drug tests. I had a friend who made and distributed spice hwile he was on probation to his probationary buddies and made some good money off it.. he said he bought a gram of the JwH-018 for like 20-30 dollars legally (i think that specific analogue might be illegal now, in which case you just choose one of several dozen others that are almost exactly the same..) and it would make an hp of spice he would sell for 30/oz.. after the herbs he bought to spray it on it was still fuckin nearly 6x profit that bastard ;)

9. Synthetic cannibanoids are extremely cheap and could easily be added to make the potency very high. But I doubt it and i bet you just got high.

10. At $25 a quarter? There's just no way it was laced man. My opinion? You got some really decent, albeit bad looking mids. Enjoy.