Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I smoked some laced shit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dstjulien, Mar 30, 2012.

1. So I usually smoke dank multiple times a day. Earlier this week I went over to my buddies house when I didn't have any because he invited me over to smoke. He usually sells dank, but he hadn't re-up'd yet. So he bought some poopy ass brown weed that was seedy and ugly. Some 25$ a quarter shit. Honestly, schwag will never get me high, and if it does it's for like 20 minutes, I've honestly not smoked dank a few times in my life, I could count the times on my hands. Anyways, after taking two or three hits of this shitty bobby brown I was ridiculously high, and that feeling lasted for hours, I was almost uncomfortable. The other time my friend had weed from that guy the same thing happened. It had a bitter chemical taste to it. It had to be laced with something. Do you think so?

2. guess you cant judge weed by the color lol it seems you were just really high

3. [quote name='"dstjulien"']So I usually smoke dank multiple times a day. Earlier this week I went over to my buddies house when I didn't have any because he invited me over to smoke. He usually sells dank, but he hadn't re-up'd yet. So he bought some poopy ass brown weed that was seedy and ugly. Some 25$ a quarter shit. Honestly, schwag will never get me high, and if it does it's for like 20 minutes, I've honestly not smoked dank a few times in my life, I could count the times on my hands. Anyways, after taking two or three hits of this shitty bobby brown I was ridiculously high, and that feeling lasted for hours, I was almost uncomfortable. The other time my friend had weed from that guy the same thing happened. It had a bitter chemical taste to it. It had to be laced with something. Do you think so?[/quote]

If you lived in DC I wouldn't be surprised, careful tho if they are lacing it you never know the long term effects

4. no.... the price of other substances is too great for that to be possible. 25 a quarter, thats 3 and a half bucks a gram... if other things of any kind were mixed in, in quantities that would do anything, that alone would be more expensive....

i think you got some weed that looked shit, but wasnt lol

5. Doubt it was laced, sounds like you got high man...

6. this.

7. Theres really no point for a dealer to lace weed, as it costs more for them to do than they could sell the weed for anyways. Especially if it's a $25 quarter. You just got some good shit.

8. unlikely m8 its a false economy for dealaz to b lacing shit bruv. theyll make more moneyz if they dont lace it

9. No i dont think it was laced at all. That very question puts into question all bolded areas. If you 'smoke dank' multiple times a day you should be quite experienced with the herb, it doesnt sound like that at all. Im not trying to be an ass but you dont have to sound all cool and hektik stoner bro on the interwebs saying stuff like shwag will never get me high, hoenstly never not smoked dank in my life etc... How is any dealer on the face on the earth going to make profit selling 25 dollar quarters while adding other drugs in ontop of that, that is just logical failure.

10. you sound like a rookie who smoked too much haha

11. why would anyone lace weed? they spend more money on the other drugs then they are making selling the shit to you.

12. I'd keep the seeds and grow them out just to see what I got!

You may end up with some truly superior weed, or it may be so-so. Just watch for hermies!

13. Well you lived long enough to post about it. So why care?

14. honestly, it could have been a homemade batch of 'spice' that they sprayed onto the weed to give it a better effect so that more people would buy it.

doubtful, but its the one theory that is more likely then all the other laces

15. right, like someone's gonna give away free drugs with your weed.

16. What happened was you were used to the same old strain/ high and you smoked some other shit so you really felt different

17. Probably sprayed rat poison on it or something. I remember a couple years ago I got some schwag that had a chemical smell, like painful to smell it. Just don't fuck with swag and you won't have that shit.

18. Or could be pesticides since i'm sure it's nasty mexican shit weed...maybe mold...either way thats why I only smoke dank grown by people i know

19. From my understanding it is very easy to make said unmentionable yourself and also pretty cheap too.

I doubt this happened in OP's case, but spraying bad weed with that chemical would surely make it more 'potent' as said unmentionable is a lot stronger than weed. Though the highs are much different. I doubt this happens at all, as there would still be hardly any profit for a dealer.

Who knows, just some random shit I thought of stoned. :smoke:

20. very true it would be a huge waste. but whos to say this guy doesnt make his own said unment. sell it as it is, and also sells weed with a regular dose, it would be hardly any profit loss at all, but still a pretty dumb idea, no reason to even do it.