Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Think I Smoked Some Grit Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankSmoker2181, Apr 13, 2014.

1. i picked up from a new guy a few days ago and it smelled ok and i smoked it in a joint and it burned real slow and burned the hell out of my lung's. the bud barley got me high for a few min then i got such a splitting headache and solo bad neck aches. then two hours later my chest hurt so bad for hour's. i threw my quarter down the toilet because i don't want my heath compromised from that shit. no munchies at all and the stuff tasted so chemy. i heard grit weed does this or sprayed bud. the quarter i got didn't even look like a quarter it looked like a 8th. the weed wasn't even dense. the bud was a little damp to. What do you guy's think?

grit weed would be covered in GRIT....the idea of GRIT weed is to increase weight with GRIT...

you tossed the herb, no pics, you declare what you THINK it was and nobody can say otherwise....

sorry, but it sounds like it was just some shitty shwag you bought...because you didn't look at it before handing over your money. i.e..you fucked up.

3. No way we can really help you brother. Taking some pics for us would have been nice. But oh well.... At least you got the sewer rats high

I'm pretty sure it's micro grit which is really hard to tell visually especially on a picture. i was so sick yesterday off it , i just threw it out down the toilet , i thought it was evil. didn't feel like mary jane at all i smoked weed for years and it tasted nothing like weed at all. i chest had piercing pain's that i thought i had to go to the hospital because it was so bad. and this morning i coughed all this nasty shit out of my lungs. the headache and the neck and muscle pain was never like i experienced ever before. it smelt like skunk and it had crystals all over it and it was a bit damp.

grit is grit is grit [sand]..it is INERT and has no effects on biology of any kind [may fuck your teeth up if you chew it I guess]... :rolleyes:

mold or fakery would be easy to spot but you THREW IT AWAY so no pictures..so we can't dispute your claims....[logical fallacy thing]

unmentionable fake marijuana substitutes are known to cause bad effects but are easy to spot as they do not look like pot.[you should have looked at it]

you did not look at it before you bought it... we can't see it now... you are aware your story is familiar, as if themed...

brainwashed kid, cop, fed agent, anti drug group soldier, or just another embarrassed ignorant noobish stoner...who knows...but the fault in this fable is the OP for not checking out his/her/its potential marijuana purchase before handing over the cash...which is common sense. :wave:

Thanks for you help. lol. if you were in such pain after you smoked it you would post it to. and i did take a quick glance before i bought it. why do you have to be such a jerk. accusing me being a cop , come on! i hate people who think they know everything better. and grit weed does effect your biology , the small glass like particles go into your lungs and cause's severe irritation because your smoking it directly in your lung's. this is why we need legalization so harmful product's doesn't get to the consumer. and the weed was seedless and not brown so i bought it. I'm not a expert in contaminates , could be MICRO GRIT weed , could be unflushed. but all i know it burnt my lungs bad for hours later. do you think if I'm such in pain I'm going to post a picture of it. why would that enter my mind if I'm such in pain. i could not even leave my bed because my neck and my body hurt so bad. a friend told me to through it out so i did at the time. STOP being do ignorant. not all weed is pure. I'm not so lucky to live in a medical state. 

7. #7 G4Grassdetta, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014

Well...it could have been sprayed with a synthetic on top of the bud. I talked to a sketch mofo that did this to brick and sold it to unwitting middle schoolers. I told him it was a tad sketchy considering the PERMANENT damage they can do...he was unaware of this and reconsidered his practice. If he continues I'll probably report him.

but in the future if you think you got sprayed shit or even garbage (shwagg can cause headaches). Then BAKE it into butter. The chemicals will NOT extract like THC so if you end up with active cookies you know it was legit.

This is what I would do with ANY low quality bud you don't want to smoke.

Edit: Cball just does that...call it paranoia (I hope). If I were anti MJ I could come up with all this crap too and that's probably his angle.

But yeah...if I were a sadistic fuck I could put fiberglass in actual weed to just fuck people up. With a sprayed synthetic on top of that. Most people aren't like that but I also have heard of people spraying chemical deliriants (Dat analogues) on weed. THAT is fucked up as well.

Some people just like watching the world burn. I've met them. They don't care about money...they have it. It's just for sadistic fun. Be wary.

Thanks , gotta be careful who you get it from

9. Damn must of been some good bud.  I never heard of the type of bud that you smoke it and immediately flush down the toilet, that's some whack shit.

10. Lol I think it either was laced with crack or some really insanely good shit that doesn't think you're strong enough to smoke it

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum