Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think i smoked laced weed??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gingle420, May 4, 2013.

1. Omg it took me fifteen minutes to get to this page.. I thought i wasn't logged in when i was.. And i thought the forums home page was the shop..I bought this "super dank" weed for 20 a g... Like that's what i normally pay (live in MI) but like my eyes are sooo red and ***** like i already put eye drops in.. did nothing lol.. So do you think this super creepy freshmen (In high school) sold me xanax laced weed? He's prescribed to green monsters his dad is a doctor.
    xox
    gingle 420

2. Oh boy it's another one of these..

Attached Files:

• e29.jpg
      e29.jpg
      File size:
      14.5 KB
      Views:
  3. Wow, sounds like some good stuff

4. Ive gotten suspicious off of weed before.

5. But then again different types of weed have different effects.

6. You'll know if your weed is laced and that wasn't laced.

7. But how would xanax make ur eyes so red?

8. #10 Brennan0368, May 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2013
    Oh I see

9. oh my god dude stop smoking weed until you can handle it.

and the tags you put to this page make u look like such a little homo (no offence to actual homosexuals i couldent think of another word)

10. You sound like a child. Kindly leave the city.

11. Xanax laced weed :laughing:

12. No you didn't. /thread

13. You shouldn't be buying from a freshmen in high school first of all.

second, nobody here can tell you if it was laced or not. By the looks of it, you are just new to the herb, and got really high. This is actually a super common topic that amateur smokers always bring up. MOST weed is not laced....

thirdly, I can't believe the dad prescribes his 13-14 year old son that crap. That's sad.

14. If your weed was laced....oh boy....you'd know for sure. So no you didn't get laced weed. You'll know if it is when stuff starts to melt and a pink elephant starts a conversation with you.

15. Someone's definitely putting expensive anti-anxiety medications in your weed. Your "dealer" must really hate you, god forbid you go to smoke shitty high-school weed and get a puff of some of benzodiazepines.
    Stupid whore. Wait what the fuck am I doing? It's time to go to bed; can't believe I missed that unmistakeable scent of troll. Seriously, did anyone else see the tags "green monsters , gucci , gucci guel im high , im out here , super dank , the clap stain , trippy chick , twerk team , what up doe."

16. Great thread, OP. Would read again.

17. not gonna lie, this is funny as hell lol.