I think I pissed off my hookup

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ray420, Dec 23, 2018.

1. #1 Ray420, Dec 23, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    Anyone piss off a dealer before? For what?

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Find a new hookup or grow your own

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Find yourself a dealer and not a paranoid middleman.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Life goes on dude. You won’t even remember this shit months from now. Your guy is a tweak. So it’s not a loss if you did piss him off and can’t buy from him anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yall don't have no place to meet but under a bridge?!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Try this. You be driving down the street headed east, I'll be headed west, we'll stop when our drivers side windows line up, make the exchange, and then keep driving...

7. The good ole' 2 ships passing in the night... never fails.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

8. Dude the smartest middle man I had back in the day was calm and collect.

He was the nicest and swiftest guy. He would would walk up to you and hand you a bag of chips or some oreos. Inside was the goods overweighed too!

I would gave em the money slipped in a pack of trash magic cards.

• Like Like x 3

9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. That’s how people get shot man. Find a hippie. I lost 2 buddy’s back in 96 from a situation just like that. Deal gone wrong and they burnt both my buddies out. They had to identify them by there teeth.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. I witnessed this on my street over the summer. The dude must've already paid because the dealer slowed down just enough to toss the goods through his window.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. For the life of me, I cannot understand. I never had to have elaborate schemes to buy or sell weed. Never had to sneak and hide. That shit makes it more noticeable. Unless you are flipping weight from one vehicle to another, you should be able to make the exchanges anywhere.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. this sounds so funny guy lol fuck that guy he a pussy....wayy to scared why is he selling weed? Why would you meet under a underpass? Could you be anymore more suspicious geez. Just meet in a public area I always did all my big and small deals at gas stations or big stores in the parking lots....even this one time me and a friend we're buying weed dude swear on my life as we were at the dudes window getting the bag...cop pulls in right behind my car....looks at us....then moved up and got out the car and started talking to these bikers...dawg we hopped in the car and was out! That shit was so funny and scary but ay...you just gotta be smooth bro don't be scared or worried....I just know deep down I ain't doing anything wrong..I'm just buying weed to smoke or sell so others can smoke...either way someone's getting high and that's ok. Even though in the eyes of the law YOUR THE DEVIL!!!!!

MPM

• Like Like x 3
  14. I always met at burger king buy a burger for $ add product to the bag hand it off

• Like Like x 1
  15. That's how to NOT get caught! Smart man!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Tell that loser to stop watching The Wire

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Its a little ganja, not fucking rocket science. The easiest hand off goes like this...

Meet at a fastfood dive, walk into the bathroom and as you go in you hand off behind you and he hands off right back. Then once in the bathroom the goods can be quickly looked over in a locked shitter stall. No cameras, no hassles, no bullshit.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Should you buy a burger or some nuggets just in case?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Your connect is the biggest gaping vagina to have ever sold weed, sketch is as sketch looks man. Iv'e bought probly a million times by just meeting up with someone at their car in a parking lot by just casually strolling over, having a short little conversation, pay the dude, get my shit and be on my merry way and noone bats an eye. Your guy is just retarded.

20. Backing out on him when I found a better deal. Lmao sorry buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum