i think i pay more for weed than anyone on grasscity lmao

Discussion in 'General' started by fruitality, Jan 27, 2014.

1. No San Diego has higher prices. People don't buy by the gram but by the 8th because of the cost. For some mids it's like 40 for a 8th. I'm central Cali and it's 10 a g for dank

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

2. Whenever I get my money up (10-20 grand) I'm gonna move to cali or color ado .. Washington following those 2 .. The scenery is beautiful but most importantly to grow my own weed and get health insurance / go to docs for first time in over 6 years

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. $250 an O down here in Texas

4. 300 for an ounce here in my part of australia. Been this price for atleast a year now.

5. #45 SuperSaiyanStoner, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
    Was paying 250 for a o, then 200, and just got the sickest connect for 110 a oz for top grade indoor GSC and gods gift shit like that I love it (in FL)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Go to Alaska and score an ounce of mids for $500

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I paid the equivalent of $40 for 1 gram on a remote island in the Mediterranean sea, locals get it for $35

8. 280 an oz for top shelf, need to find that 180/oz in AZ that someone claimed

9. I remember growing up AK was the only place weed was "legal".  Sortof.

10. #50 SlightlyStonedSD, Jun 16, 2014

I'm in san diego, are you talking about dispensary or street prices?

edit: dispensaries in san diego charge $40-55 1/8th for top shelf

street prices I get top shelf for $180-200 a zip; $50 max price on top shelf eighth for a local, out-of-towners might get taxed if your info is from a recent visit.

11. 350 to 400 a zip here in PA

12. #54 SuperSaiyanStoner, Jun 16, 2014
    All about who you know getting zips 110 top grade indoor grown. Probably 100 a o if got a half p or full in FL

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I know people down their that get it at prices not too much worse than mine. Whereas I may get a $40 quarter, they might get a $50 or so quarter. One of them gets prices close to that from a delivery dispensary too.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

14. Oz of top shelf for 280.

15. For me it's not about the money. I live on the east coast in a non-legal state, pay top-dollar for the best weed I can find and it doesn't come close to the quality I can grow myself. Pisses me off paying top dollar for what I'd call decent mid grade.

16. Oo that's not that bad. How much do you pay for a gram of dank (not top shelf)?

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

17. This is why i am in love with California. I was born in Barcelona spain and moved here when i was 18. Now several years later i just love the weed it always dank and its always 10 dollars a gram or less.

Sent from Eric Forman's basement, Point Place Wisconsin

18. 290 for an o in australia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk