i think i need to quit smoking and get a vaporizer

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by PMoney, Sep 24, 2010.

1. so i was smoking a cigarette and thinking about all the shit i'm putting into my lungs and how unhealthy the habit is. i think same thing about weed, i mean that's a lot thicker/hotter smoke compared to tobacco. so i'm considering ditching the smokes and getting a cheap vaporizer, and try to detox myself of all the tar and resin building up in my body. hopefully the electronic cigarette will come soon, and i can begin the "purification" process :p has anybody tried the blu brand of e-cigarettes? and does anyone have a recommendation for a good, cheap vaporizer?

2. Do it you won't regret it at all. While the high is definelty different youll be able to notice a difference for sure, especially long run. MFLB is a good beginner vape for 100.

3. Dont get a cheap vaporizer, they can malfunction, and be made with weird chinese shit that could kill you. I recommend a Vapor Bros. I bought one and never ever regretted it. You can probably find em for 150-180 but its worth it. Just take good care of it.

4. a friend of mine made one out of a glass jar, a base, a soldering iron and a bowl. it was pretty good. would this be the cheapest option as far as actually acquiring a working vape, or is a homemade different from a store-bought?