I think I need some help..

Discussion in 'General' started by MarleyIsaLegend, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Maybe I need to talk to a doctor? So I was just laying here listening to some music and I just started getting so irritated and mad for no reason. I started rubbing my face and head aggressively and felt like ripping my face off and still do. My heart was racing and still is a bit, and I feel like depressed and want to slam my head against the wall. I haven't smoked for a few days. So what the fuck is going on. Do you think that maybe I have some sort of mental disorder? Or maybe had some sort of screwed up anxiety attack?

2. i think you need to smoke bro

3. Your mad because you made some sort of shitty choice in your life and are regretting it.

Or maybe your stressed, but experiencing a strong emotion doesn't make you crazy.

4. Smoke weed lol...

5. if it- starts happening a few more time -it may be an anxiety disorder- it sounds like you may have had a panic attack (I've had a couple-not fun)...see a doctor...don't want to talk about the scary stuff it can lead too but there are ways to treat it- sometimes weed can help- sometimes it can make it worse- but it's not the only answer- sometimes you need a professional