Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I need Rehab " Hello my name is Hashmouf and I am a GC addict"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hashmouf, Feb 12, 2008.

1. ive been thinking of going to the GC help line for my GC addiction but either way its futile effort, effort and energy that should be spent surfing gc...and blazing

2. i just got the internet within the past 2 and a half weeks.....I am hooked on GC....My friend Smokey_McPott got me hooked.....

3. yeah I find myself checking GC so often that sometimes I know there won't be a new thread but I check anyway...like when you know you're out of green and still look anyway...just in case haha

4. Long time reader, not so much time posting. gotta love the GC either way

5. grass city is my home page

the different forums are my bookmarks

this is where i spend 99% of my online time.

fuck a bunch of myspace and face book and shit, GC all the way

6. Damn dude, I thought I posted a lot. I do, but your count is insane. I think we should both be in GC Annonymous.

7. I Love GC

I used to have it as my home page until my little brother came over one day to visit...and I had GC as my homepage.... Luckily he had no idea what it was.

8. Hello, my name is Fayt and I recently became a GC addict. I dunno if I can cope without it, GC just feels soooooooooo goooooooooood :D

9. every time i get high alone....which is like 2 times a week...i check facebook, myspace, and grasscity...i love it here...

10. I feel shame, for my first month my count was huge. haha. I am not even dedicated enough to be addicted. haha

11. hmm 2:22 am... class tomorrow at 8. i think im an addct

12. now im always on here. more than i ever have before.

since all i do is work, sleep, eat, smoke and chill on here.

then do it all over again.

13. what? no! i dont have a problem!

(makes 200 posts)

i fucking don't!

:p:p:p:p

14. Im on here way to much.

15. When i first joined i was always on then i quit getting on for months and then i just trolled and now im back to addiction.

16. I was AWOL from the city for a few years, then blam I came back and the bug bit me. Every time I'm on a computer I'm on GC. Today I've been working on random tabs for guitar, but GC has been open all the while.. like for, hmm, 6 hours now :eek:

17. I kind of wish my post count was lower lol.