i think i might be retarded

Discussion in 'General' started by imafuckingdyke, Sep 14, 2012.

1. just some info: i still live at home with my parents and they not agree with me smoking weed... now i havent really let this stop me at any point and i just smoke whilst i walk through my garden where i also pack my bowls etc... so i had this baggie of weed in pocket outside and then when i went back in it wasnt there anymore so i mustve lost somewhere and this is pissing me off so much coz i cant find it anywhere ive searched the whole house and the path i walked no trace of the weed so ye now im really pissed and i cant remember where i lost/left it... i think i might be retarded. oh and i am over 18 i just still live at home coz im poor.

2. [​IMG]

3. Everyone loses weed in their experiences. I have to this day not been able to find weed I have lost/put somewhere and forgot. It's a shitty feeling, and you just gotta hope one day you find it on a dryspell, and I guess don't get confronted by your parents about it

4. Well, as far as being retard I'm not sure if losing something proves it but your grammar sure isn't helping.

5. I have a test to see if you are retarded, is your hand bigger than your head?

I'm not there to make him smack his own face:(

6. yeah i'm sorry about my grammar but i was really high and not thinking.
    i'll think twice next time when I'm about to make a thread.

7. Only users lose drugs.

8. Lol you don't gotta apologize about that man, I'm sure he was just joking, no one here really cares about grammar (I really hope) as long as its comprehensible.

9. One time I got drunk and passed out after a day at the beach and thought I had dropped some weed I bought. The next day my dad came up to me in the garage just as I was about to leave and gave me the baggy, casually saying "hey, I found this on the ground", then walked inside. I was mindfucked the rest of the day haha.

10. i know dat feel, yesterday i got baked and fell asleep by accident. woke up and couldnt find my phone. spent about 25 mins looking for it untill i found it on the table i was sitting next too :rolleyes:

11. I haven't heard that in sooooooo long :smoke:

12. They not agree with me smoking weed where are baggie even retrace steps but got lost

13. This happened to me one time, it was actually where I expected it to be, but for some reason I couldn't find it there the first 8 times of looking haha. Just try looking again when you've come down a bit.