i think i might be on to something

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by epickhaoss, Feb 18, 2011.

1. ok so i had a sunflower i was trying to keep alive. so i put it in a cup of water and left it outside for like 5 hours before i finally took it out.

later on that night i was outside ready to smoke but i forgot to put water in my bong. so i used the water from the cup with the sunflower.

when i was done smoking i noticed i was way higher than normal. so i figured it could have been the water so i smoked another bowl a few hours later with normal water.

when i used the normal water it felt like a normal high. so a few hours after that i smoked another bowl with the special water. same thing again.

i even had someone else test out the water and they noticed it to

can anybody explain this??

2. I really don't see how the water could have had anything to do with it.

3. all in your head

4. A placebo high is still a high. :smoking:

5. Example: meditation.

6. haha sounds awesome. sucks I dont have any sunflowers around to test it out tho.. lol

7. neither do i but it does

i was thinking that untill my friend noticed it too. i ddnt tell her this story untill after she told me that she felt higher than normal

8. #8 jdoobeez, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    Maybe something the sunflower leaves behind allows more of the thc through in the smoke since the water can filter some of it out?

Like oil and water

9. Heroin comes from sunflowers.

10. That's incredibly convenient...

11. #11 rex8000, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    No it doesn't, and can't discuss that.

12. idk what reason you have not to trust what i say? what would be the point of me faking a story. try it out urself

13. you might want to rethink the username

14. You put a sunflower in a cup of water and used the water in a bong.

I'm not saying you're faking it, but it may just be in your head. There's a huge number of things that can affect how high you get ranging from the weed and piece used to how hungry and hydrated the smoker is. I've done a lot of extractions and research, and I can't imagine there being anything in that water that would make hits MORE potent.

15. Are you entirely sure of that? Like, really sure? Btw, googling shit you dont know about before posting about will generally help you not make yourself look stupid.

16. Yeah no,
    and read da rules.

Op you are not getting any higher,
    i believe we are all getting trolled on.

17. i guarantee you its not in my head. what i am starting to drift to is that there might be some chemical they spray on it or something. cuz trust me once you use this water you know that something isnt normal about it.

yeah im a troll who is only making one thread and only replying to this thread.....

18. Only trolls think sunflowers can somehow get you more stoned.

19. not think. know. if you wanna come over and try it be my guest. but as i said before. i dont think its the flower itsself i think it might be chemicals that the flower has been exposed to.