Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think i might be in trouble

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pissmane, Apr 2, 2011.

1. ok so my friends and i all did like 20 knife hits of some hash a piece, im new to smoking and i was wondering if i was gonna get real fucked up cause i have to my grandmas funeral in an hour and my parents said they didnt want me going there high.

2. People that post threads saying how high they are is dumb spam

3. maybe you should just walk into traffic

4. if your really getting high before your g-mas funeral you have a problem

5. im really scared my dad said he was gonna beat me with a sack oranges if he saw me high again

6. Pretty disrespectful of you to get high before a funeral.

Edit: Go back to 4chan and stop trying so hard.

7. are you fucked up yet?

8. Don't feed the troll boys

9. good.

BUT... what I usually do to get myself sober, is jump in front of a fast moving car. The bleeding will lower your THC levels in your brain, and you will sober up in time. You won't die or anything trust me.

10. yea im pretty fucked right now i keep seeing little green mushroom men and they want me to go into their magic village at the city dump, im thinking of going with them instead of my grandmas funeral

11. what if the green mushroom men are trying to get you to follow them to your G-mas funeral?and there is no magic village at the city dump. its all a conspiracy!!

12. This is obviously kiphippo by the way. The "mane" in his username and the fact that this is clearly a troll thread are both obvious giveaways.

13. update i stopped seeing the green men and i went to my grandmas funeral. unfortunatley i didnt realize i was naked at the time and showed up without any clothes

14. you have to go to your grandma's funeral in an hour???!!!! OH MY GOD I would pay to fucking see that!

15. "Warning : Do not feed trolls, they may bite"

16. Fuck I hate trolls..