Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Think I May Possibly Have The Best Friend Ever?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DopeGame, May 23, 2013.

1. ok so for a random gift he alwasy gets me shit its pretty cool were not gay or close he has a gf so do i but its just bromance so like out of the blue he says u wanna hang normally i would say sure, so were hanging he tells me to close my eyes im a bit sceptiacle cus well, you know friends but he brings this 13x13 box or wtv and there are two awesome bongs and 2 grams of weed in it i was like omg!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks bud lets go smoke some dope then we went to the chinese buffet BROMANCE

tell me, do you or ever had/have a friend like this?

2. #2 UnsuspiciousUsername, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013

You know, in Brokeback Mountain, both Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger had "girlfriends," but...

JUST saying. 

3. #3 okiuisdgf, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
    no... not to that extent...

dude said "close your eyes"? i'm done.....

4. I fucking lost it at "close your eyes". 

5. Lol you guys and the close your eyes thing....bromance is bromance, it's like the closest thing you're gonna get to gay love without the gay love. 

Lol, seriously though, yeah, i've had friends like that, they never got me a bong...but they always smoke me out.

6. Lmfao.. Your buddies a cool guy, but once you take the bromance to another level, its just weird. I have friends who i really connect with, but we dont get each other gifts and try to surprise each other! Lol close your eyes, imma stick my winky in your ear!

7. Sounds awesome, bromance is the best,

8. Sounds like a pretty cool guy, but don't bend over in front of him. 

9. That's awesome man. Don't listen to these guys... It's hard to find a real friend like that.