Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think i may have been hallucinating?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WrathofAmon, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I was high as hell on a rocking chair in my dark living room, as i was rocking i noticed the trippiest blue light coming from this fake aquarium that somehow switched on randomly. Still rocking and having been staring at that light for maybe 15 minutes i started seeing these weird shapes moving and spinning barely visible in the light.

2. If you were hallucinating, you'd know. Sounds like you've just been staring at a random light for too long.

3. Haha, yeah...Not exactly something you "think" happened, you definitely fuckin' know when there is a dragon trying to shake your hand.

4. Lol, if that happened i would say "why hello kind sir, may i ask what your doing here?"

5. Yea dude you'll know when you hallucinate. My heart always has like a huge adrenaline rush when i see shit i think is real then it start's talking to me asking if i found the time machine.

6. It's the weed fairies, they've come for your stash!

7. You say that now man. If a little ball of light inspired a post on a forum, a dragon would probably make you shit your pants.

8. Your mind just playing tricks on you sir! haha Maybe you started some sort of meditation and started to break through with your third eye!

9. Me and some friends were burning in the woods this one time. I didn't know what kind of weed it was at the time, but it was some of the most mellow shit i've ever had. I heard like a sort of slow galloping sound in the distance, like a heavy animal or something. Like 5 min later I looked over my shoulder and see a bush with what looks like a tusk or something protruding out of it. I didn't say anything about it, because I knew I was high as fuck. I woudn't really consider this hallucinating, but w/e

When we were leaving I asked my friend (who brought the weed) what the fuck we just smoked. He said, "White Rhino".

:eek: