Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I may cry, no dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MooseMusic, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So my usual dealer is out of the game along with my backup dealer. I dunno what to do now :<

2. Hit up ur freinds that smoke and get acuainted with there dealer or get some high mids and save the seeds and start a grow

3. Ask your dealers if they can recommend someone...

4. Done, with no avail

5. How old are you? Go skate at the skatepark? Go to dive bars when bands are playing? I've made some good connects at record stores before...

6. I've got the same problem except a lack of money is also a problem :cry:

Anyways you are in a situation where you are probably just going to have to wait it out until there is more weed available. That is what I am doing at the moment. I haven't smoked any green since Saturday morning which is WAY too long for me considering I get cranky after 1 day of not smoking and incredibly irritable with a passionate hatred for everything after multiple days; I'm currently at that stage of being dry. It needs to be fucking legalized already so I can get it when I want it!!!

7. Maybe you can ask someone else! Its really just that simple. Ask someone who probably smokes and try and get into a convo not regarding the "stuff". Just warm up to em and they will probably tell u if you make them comfortable. Then casually say "my dealer dipped dude, im going crazy" and they will probably smoke you up and get u a bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 eshk99, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Ask some friends, don't be shyyyyy

9. Are you in high school/college? If so just ask someone you know that smokes. Schools have so many dealers.

10. What to do? Find a new dealer. just mothafuckin do it.

11. #11 SnoopGoat, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    If you're in a legal state you probably wouldn't have a problem.

12. What I've done in the past is just go through my phone/Facebook and hit up all the smokers. Always eventually worked.

13. Yo, I just found a dealer. My body feels like its fucking vibrating. 2 Bowls and I'm at a 10.

I actually talked to an old friend on facebook, and just found out he smokes last night. Went over and he told me he deals. Bought an quad and he gave me his number.  :metal:

Success ladies and gents  :bongin:

14. Nice OP ^  :hello: :smoke:

He is obviously younger than you. Record Stores? WTF Now that is old school. We have a couple of used record stores in our surrounding towns and cities but those seem to be turning into CD stores for the most part now. Crap I'm sounding old now too. No worries I still pull out the old turntable and play some of the classics just for the sound.

16. Haha, i'm only 26. What can I say? I was raised on the classics, and still have a shit ton of my parents old vinyl records. Whenever I travel or go visit friends in a bugger city, I'm always on the lookout for new/old stuff.

17. Records for the wind man. I love the sound of them

18. Glad to see your problem has been solved OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.