I think I lost her

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lowrobinson, Feb 1, 2010.

1. #1 Lowrobinson, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    So here's the lowdown. Me and this chick have been talking since November. The first time we met we hooked up, but no sex or nothing. Since then I've met up with her once more and we just slept together (again no sex). Since that first hook up we have been talking pretty regularly over the phone, and I thought we were going pretty good. Well this weekend she told me she pretty much only sees me as a friend and that's how she's seen us for a while now.

Well simply put, I was pretty upset with that news. I feel like I was being played for a while now, since I had let her know that I liked her and she had never said anything to make me think that it wasn't a mutual feeling.

What I'm asking is where do I go from here. She has called me twice since then, but she insists they were accidents (one was at like 11 pm the night of the day she told, and the other was real early this morning so I believe her on this). She apologised via text both times and all I said was ok. I definately still have feelings for this girl, but I don't want to waste my time if there's no shot. She lives about an hour away and so conflicting schedules made it difficult to really hang out. When she told me how she actually felt, I asked if I could see her and if we could work it out in person, but she said that she didn't think it was a good idea because we want different things. IDK what to do now, but I'm kinda broken up about this and could use any advice.

2. this means she has another dude in her life trust me its hard to see but that has got to be it

3. Sounds like you gotta let her go man ..sorry

Keep ya head up homie.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncjj5DSTPHQ]YouTube - Kottonmouth Kings - life Rolls on[/ame]

5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Too funny.

6. Cutt her off for a month or 2 completely and wait till she comes back. Go out somewhere to do some catching up and try to flirt with her and joke with her.

7. Yeah dude if she wants to play games play the "I dont give a fuck" game with her and dont call her for awhile. Then if your even interested later call her and b like sup baby.

8. If she see's you as a friend, then treat her as a friend. When she ask's why you dont talk to her much or call her much anymore, all you say is "Well, we're just friends, right, whats the big deal"

Move on man.

9. ^This.

Don't let her double-standard you. If she is unwilling to meet your need for a relationship, why should you meet her need for emotional support?

It's not about "revenge" or even "being a dick" it's about honesty. If you were interested in a relationship, be honest about that, don't be dishonest and pretend you are okay just building a "friendship".