I Think I Like This Girl...

Discussion in 'General' started by el-producto, Feb 23, 2005.

1. MAN YOU KNOW ME I DONT FUCK WITH RELATIONSHIPS....TOO MUCH DRAMA AND WORK AND IM A GUY....I GOTTA PLAY THE FIELD. NAH BUT IVE BEEN TALKIN TO THIS ONE GIRL IN A FEW OF MY CLASSES AND SHES BEEN OVER TO MY PLACE AND WEVE GONE OUT, BLAH BLAH. MAAAAAN I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT MY HOMEBOYS OR YALL SAY.....I THINK IM IN LOVE! FUUUUUCK SHES FINE, COOL AS SHIT, DOWN WITH DRUGS AND ALL THAT GOOD SHIT..... :confused: IAINT EVER REALLY FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE FOR A GIRL

2. good shit man, tell her how ya feel and see what happens

3. MAN HOLD UP....DONT EVEN SAY THAT WORD. THAT AINT PART OF MY VOCABULARY FOR ANOTHER 15 YEARS AT LEAST

4. HAHA. just keep up what your doing..see where things go....

5. preparing for a funny response to this.

Thats awsome El Producto. I was like that too, until i met my g/f, we have been dating for 3 1/2 yrs, and she is the coolest person i have ever met. We chill and smoke all the time.

6. Hah, good one, boondock.

Definatley try out a relationship if you feel like that, man.

Some relationships turn out great. It's worth it if you feel like that 'bout her.

7. QUE BOON COCK....IF YOU DONT GOT ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY, EAT A DICK

8. WOW WENT AND GOT A PICTURE FOR THIS :rolleyes:

9. NAH

10. How Old Are Yall Hahah For Real. Grow Up

11. Dude, that pic right above El producto's post is funny... the little fuckers got his finger on the trigger

12. BUT SINCE YALL WANNA TAKE IT THERE

HATEBREEDER AND BOONCOCK.....
    [​IMG]

13. I knew it was comming.

Yea dude, whats up with all the lame pictures? Photoshop isnt new. Half of these i have seen a dozen times.

14. ARENT YOU THE ONE THAT WANTED TO GET WITH A 15 YR OLD HMMMM....

15. dude, look, its not hatebreeder...

observant are we? :wave:

:D

this shit is fuckin hallarious

16. NAME SAYS HATBREEDER....PRETTY SURE ITS THE SAME GUY

17. FORGOT YOURE AN OLDIE....TELLIN ME TO GROW UP.....YOU PUT THE FIRST PICTURE UP. DAMN. FUCK THIS THREAD, TOO MUCH DRAMA

18. LMAO, its so true it SCREAMS!

19. NOW YOU TAKIN SIDES WHAT THE FUCK

20. YEA AND IM SURE THAT 24 YR OLD IS FINE HUH. 19 YEAR OLD TRYIN TO GET WITH A 15 YEAR OLD....MUST LIKE PUTTIN UP WITH THAT BULLSHIT