Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i think i just smoke a ant.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChrisCaine, Aug 13, 2009.

1. im pretty sure i did just smoke that ant ass up. poor litl guy just crawed right into the bowl and there was nothing i can do. RIP litl guy.

2. Ants are full of Arsenic. Enjoy your free and oh so lethal poison!

3. dude..... thats not cool

4. thats to funny how did this happen?

5. Was it a dank ant?

6. Wow, haha.... NO! :rolleyes:

7. Ya it was a pretty dank ant. and he just crawled up the base of the bong and into the boowl right when i lit it. now hes dead.

thats a pretty wild way to go out tho. i bet hes up in little ant heaven tellin ant angels the story.

angel ant: "so howd you die man?"

dank ant: "ya man, i was smokin some good shit when i fell in the bowl and then i ended up here."

angel ant: "wow man thats a cool story bro, i died when i got ate by a frog."

dank ant: "ya man, fuck frogs."

8. #8 yavrule, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2009

oh shit, this just blew me away. ya man, fuck frogs.... i pictured it in my mind and i almost died laughing

+REZP

9. haha +rep.

10. hahahahahahahahahaha +rep

11. LOL,i was thinkin the exact same thing.

12. LOL +rep! thats jokes!

13. LOL +rep haha.

14. omg i imagined him saying "fuck frogs" like Saul says "Fuck Jeff Goldblum, man!" in Pineapple express + rep

15. Fuck frogs? What about Smacky the Frog?

16. I hope you got ant juice on your tongue.

17. Is it that frog that use to be on that one green cereal box?

18. Does he eat ants?

19. Fail.
    How does it get in your bowl?

20. I prefer to smoke a mix of weed and more weed. DOnt smoke ants bro.