I think I just scared off my dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Feb 4, 2014.

1. My man, I'm going to be honest. This sounds like self-conscious drama shit I hear the prissy chongas talk about in the back of my classes. 

sshiiieeeeeet

3. thats what got me into this mess in the first place

4. [quote name="cothrantyson" post="19461433" timestamp="1391483445"]thats what got me into this mess in the first place[/quote]I feel it bro but your guy is thinking the same thing you are 'fuck I was supposed to sell a bag to this guy now he's pissed at me, fuck I just lost a kush sale'Just go up be like 'ay bro could you hook me up? Didn't mean to get pissed off at you the other day, the elevator wasn't working and I got pissed' he wants customers just as bad as you want some bud broSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #25 UnsuspiciousUsername, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    I thought it was because of this:

\n\nBecause, that ain't real, dog. 

6. [quote name="UnsuspiciousUsername" post="19461462" timestamp="1391483754"]I thought it was because of this:Because, that ain't real, dog. [/quote]Yeah homes fasho cuz bitch I keeps it real Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. this

8. No its not...this is where your racism starts.  Your actions are what got you into this action in the first place.

9. WHEN KEEPING IT REAL... GOES WRONG.

10. The responses in this thread make me want to punch myself. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Man it can't be that hard to find some at a college. Unless you don't talk to anyone.

12. if you knew which college i go to, you would take that statement back

13. So, tell us. Or forever hold your peace then. 
    Do you go to Harvard? (It's apparently the "whitest" school by ratios)

14. i bet he smokes weed he grew with the ashes of his dead friend

15. Lol @ "yes sir" what a bunch of pussies

16. Too much labeling race. My brother

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Gotta watch that movie again lol, it was so bad it was good. :laughing: