I think I just scared off my dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Feb 4, 2014.

1.         So it took me half a fuckin year to finally find a dealer at this fuckin nerdy ass university. It happened last week when some dude invited me into this room (and strangely he left the room and never came back) for a vodka party. Me and this white dude connected real well and shit, and he was like "ya, I'll deff hook you up sometime."

So I didn't get his number (I was drunk as fuck and trying to fuck some bitch and he left early) but I know where to find him. Anyway, today I was going to the top floor of the building trying to get my clothes washed and shit, and so I go to the elevator, but every time I click the button I hear a buzzer go off and some mofos laughing. So I walk up the stairs and then on like the third floor there is a group of white people and an asian dude and I decided I was going to fuck with them and was like "Were you the guys who were playing with the damn elevator."

And then this white dude came out and was like "no." And I pointed at him and asked "Are you sure." And white dude was like "no sir" and then he and his friends held their heads down and walked away. I forgot to say I was just joking because I wasn't expecting them to take me so seriously. But then I realized the white mon who came out was the SAME guy who said he'd hook me up.

So now what? I still got my niggas back home for bud, but I was looking foreward to a dealer at college

2. Just reak of pot and go up there stoned and talk to them. Then they will know you aren't a cop or something. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Stop being scary lolSent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 cothrantyson, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    im just a black man lol

5. That shit is scary enough haaSent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. why did you have to list everyones race? were all humans

7. Don't be so uptight Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 Finger My Urethra, Feb 4, 2014
    Im white and i run when theres a black guy pointing at me. 

But first i call him a nigger... Edit JK

9. Yeah, why can't it be "the dude," or "the guys,"
    Why they gotta be white?

OP is racist. 

10. [​IMG]

11. #11 UnsuspiciousUsername, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    I flipped the images, so it made more sense. 

12. Should have bullied the Asian into doing your math homeworkI'm Asian and I would gladly do your math homework Omega369 :wave:

13. U know what's scaryAsians working in those mobile food trucks.Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Im mad this went from a funny story tova racist thing. Shame shame.Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Hahaha.  That is kind of funny.  I do shit like that all the time.  Especially when I am stoned.  I have a real problem remembering peoples faces and it gets me into situations like this.  Don't fret over it though.  Just go up the dudes room, be cool and funny, ask him to hook you up and smoke with him, then say sorry about the elevator when you are nice and toasted if it feels right. That's just what I would do though.  

Also I think that the story was better off with the colors included.  Maybe I am just stoned but I felt your personal dilemma because of it.

16. tell him u were just joking around and then make the kill

Oh.
    :/

Hey there, wait...

18. Aren't there parties at your school?  That is usually where I find my dealers.  Once I went up to the first black guy with dreads I saw and he was able to sell me a sack.  Turns out the dreads were just a hat.

19. #19 cothrantyson, Feb 4, 2014
    damn it guys this is serious, enough with the talk of spherical cows and racism

20. [quote name="cothrantyson" post="19461159" timestamp="1391480368"]im just a black man lol[/quote]Stop being a black man and starting acting like a real ass niggaSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app