I think I just overdosed on sleeping pills

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wrecked, Mar 21, 2009.

1. #1 Wrecked, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    I just took 4 15mg pills of Dizepam... Which is a sleed aid kind of pill.

Were super tired and feel crazy, uncoordinated moving and were getting double vision, my friend can barely talk, scary shit.

How much of this stuff does it take to OD?

2. if you mean diazepam, which is valium, then your fine. you can't OD on benzos until you've combined it with something else (like alcohol, or OC's, etc)

3. Man..wish 4 valiums would hit me like that.

Nfloyd? you for real? I didn't know that bout benzos. Good to know though.

Worse thing benzos do is make you wake up naked in your backyard with no idea what the fuck just happened. :smoking:

4. Yea when mixed with other drugs.

You can OD on benzos, but you wont die.

5. im not 100% with alcohol, but deffinitely with opiates and other drugs - benzos potentiate opiates hardcore, but theyre a dangerous mix

6. .....people here saying you can't od on benzo's are fucking stupid, to the best of my knowledge.

But I expect you're fine. Unless you start having a seizure. then you'll know you're not fine :D

7. It is unusual to overdose on benzodiazepines alone
    – but if you use them with other drugs such as
    alcohol, heroin or methadone it is very easy to​

overdose and die.

-from http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/public-health/dpb/publications/pdf/factsheets/benzos.pdf

and valium is an anti seizure med

8. Beat me to it:p. You would however realize that somthing was wrong if you did sieze on valium.

To OP: You are fine. Sleep if you can(not to paranoid), thats the best way to get the pills out of your system.

Although I must point out the irony of someone who is sketching out after consuming anti anxiety pills,, and isn't asleep yet.

9. haha damn my fault. I knew that stuff

I ment the not bein able to overdose.

I just assumed it was like most pills. Take 50 or somethin and...your fucked lol

10. You will be fine OP, a little headache but all right.

For me benzos vastly increase in intensity when mixed with alcohol. Those are the nights I usually would end up not remembering.