I think I just found out theres a ghost.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BowlingBowlz, May 12, 2011.

1. Not only that, but there are only so many frequencies for electronics to be on. It is extremely likely that your neighbor flipped on their remote and it turned yours on or something. I remember whenever I used to have these remote controlled lanterns, (Back whenever I didn't have electricity), and it would turn my radio on and off.

2. its definately a ghost that failed to kill you.

3. Maybe he just wanted to watch Jerry springer, god knows if your a ghost or a poltergeist or some shit, the first thing your gonna miss is people throwin' chairs and whatnot. If you turned that tv off though your fucked, he's gonna me pissed at you. Anyways, I think the best solution would be to hotbox your house, and then just bait his ass with doritos, he will come...

4. dog i would have done the exact same thing

5. It is a ghost and the only way it will leave you alone is if you send me all your buds.

6. What channel did it turn on? Using this knowledge we can determine the nature of said spirit.

7. It's a.. GOOOOAAASSSTT!!!!!!

8. fuck dude, that takes some memory skills, i believe it was jerry springer. and im from ontario too !

9. OMG GHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSTTSSSSSS
    [​IMG]

10. hide yo kids, hide you wife, big ghost gonna fuck ya'll tonight.

i think id lol if my tv turned on and then there was a ghost sitting on my couch. id be like howdy, wanna try some dank? lol

11. Lol, "a ghost".

12. So, bro...

Who ya gonna call?

13. Being paranoid and reading this thread got me all scared