"I think I jizzed my pants..."

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bringindafunk, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Ok. so... let me first start off by saying I'm a girl and I'm sorry for the long read.

I picked up an old friend of mine to smoke. He's never been high except when he was drunk, once. So we're driving around for awhile and smoking. I got lost after a few wrong turns I was in the middle of some suburbia development that seemingly had no way out haha. This whole time I gave my pipe to my friend to keep smoking as he claimed he wasn't high yet. I whipped out my GPS and as I am stopped/pulled over/pressing "home" he goes "OMG YOU ALMOST HIT THE MAILBOX." I was like, "We're parked..." Anyway I figured out where I was and stared driving him back to his place, cause I was tired. As we're driving I look over and see him rocking back and forth and like moaning. I asked "are you... ok" and he's like "omg yes this is soooo good" I said "what is?" he's goes, "this!" This is prob a good time to tell you we were not smoking anymore so I was really confused. I asked, "Weed?" he's like "mmmmmYEAH" and as we're pulling into his apartment area I'm asking him where to park to take him back. At this point he's like moaning and like moving his hands weirdly. He somehow manages to tell me to park in the back and is still rocking back and forth. We parked and says "Gimme 10 minutes" before I even said anything. 5 minutes later hes goes "wow". I was like, "haha what..." he goes "SORRY LET ME JUST ... CHECK... " and reaches into his shorts, via his pant leg. I was like ......uh. He goes "I just... had to check if I jizzed myself. *sniffs hands* I honestly thought I did." He then put his hand that he just TOUCHED HIS JUNK WITH on my shoulder and is looking out the passenger window with his eyes closed and convulsing/still moaning. I shifted so his hand fell off my shoulder. He started texting some girl in england he's never met and sent her like a 7 page text, which took him 35 minutes to type as I just sat there, texting my friends about wtf just happened. He finally left my car after he finished sending the text and walked around some more I guesss?? I went home and passed out.

WTF guys. has that ever happened to you? Or is he just ... exceptionally strange.

Summary: HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ORGASMING BUT I JUST THOUGHT I WAS HIGH THEN... WHEN WE PARKED HE THOUGHT HE JIZZED HIS PANTS SO HE CHECKED.

2. holy shit that's creepy.

3. that
    is
    totally
    FUCKED
    up
    dude.......

4. i was so high that i just didn't know what to do... ha. omg it was so weirddddddddddd

5. lol ya that kid is fuckin weird....was he on anything else besides weed??? thats the only explanation i can think of other than hes a weird motherfucker lol

6. nope he was sober when i picked him up. he's never been high before buuuuuuut yeah. it was sttrangeeee.

7. i missed that it was one of his first times smokin...some people just dont react well with weed...maybe hes just not destined to smoke lol. but still...i probly wouldnt chill with him again lol

8. Hang out w/ him again and see if it happens again. Maybe bring someone though haha

9. haaaaaaa yeah I probably won't smoke with him again.... good thing I was mad high or else I probably would have freaked out. Not that I wasn't freaking out inside.... lol

10. I think I jizzed my pants.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4]YouTube - Jizz In My Pants[/ame]
    may be off topic, idk, but idk where this is going, just watch the clip

12. hahahah I was actually waiting until someone posted it/referred to it! Seen it before, mad funny! :hello:

13. damn that fool u were wit is a super psycho future killer better watch out.:eek:

14. Lmao aye i was wondering when some1 was gona post that song :p

dude wth! that kids got some weird problems lmao, maybe weed just really turns him on o_O? :bolt:

asif you actually didn't find out what was going on though lmao, that means your gona have to hang out with him again to find out why he was so aroused last time :p:laughing:

15. lol no way the exact same thing happened to my best friend, but the next time he did it he was ok just super high lol. aparently it happens to some people on their few first times , something like this happened to me the second time i ripped i thought i pissed myself but it was a false alarm lol it was a funny trip :smoke:

16. i just got a text from the guy

"i was serious when i was checking my pants for jizz, i went through like a thousand orgasms over and over again"

17. whoa whoa whoa that guy is psycho :eek:

18. wth, ask him what he found so orgasmic lmao