Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I inhaled through the sploof...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoungCityBandit, Mar 29, 2011.

1. I got a rough hit off my bowl and went to cough and burp at the same time as I attempted to exhale through a sploof something went wrong and I inhaled. After that I had a wet sweet taste. Very unpleasant, but gone now.

Has this ever happened to you?

2. No, but then again...I don't smoke out of a sploof.

3. You inhaled through a sploof. There's a word for people like you, dumbass.

4. I don't quite follow your story.

5. I think he was huffin' fresh air...You know how that shit can fuck with your head.

6. you in'd something that was supposed to be out'd?

7. #8 Relted, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is called stupidity. Next time put your helmet on before smoking. Teehee im just jokin'

8. i get what your saying man, and no its never happened to me :)

9. Ahh, I get it now, stay away from that shit bro, oxygen kills brain cells.

10. Gtfo of these forums. no one wants ya here with all this negative underage bashing. you don't have something nice to say? gtfo

stop spamming for more posts counts.

On topic- ya that shit happened to me once, after then i stopped using that sploof. i just find it a mission to exhale all the smoke into the sploof while your out of breath.

11. Why you all calling him stupid? That shit can happen man. I don't use one myself but I've definitely inhaled involuntarily when something like that happened.

12. #13 Relted, Mar 29, 2011
    Actually the chemical pure o2 does. Just throwing that out there. That's aka ozone.

13. chicks dig febreze smell in your mouth

14. #15 Relted, Mar 29, 2011
    Whoa whoa I said just joking. And I think you should practice what you preach as in: "if you don't have something nice to say gtfo" if someone can't talk a joke like mine they have a lot more problems then their janky sploof. Also, underage bashing is acceptable as this site does not allow users under 18 on the site, so if it is proven they are the account is deleted. But no need to fret, just spread stoner love and their is not conflict :)...

15. I'm pretty sure anyone who has ever used a sploof has done this. Including me. Sometimes I just start coughing while blowing out, and you can't cough without inhaling.. so yeah. Not pleasant.

16. #17 Relted, Mar 29, 2011
    I guess I never used a sloof then. I thought it was a tp roll filled w/ dryer sheets to stop smoke from smelling is it not?

17. No, but my bong did make a farting noise once when I was pouring the water out into a glass. This one chick I know refuses to use sploofs because she thinks you're supposed to inhale from them.

18. My post was more towards the other dude.

peace and love

stay high homie

19. My method is to take my entire hit, breathe it all in, then pick up the sploof and exhale through it. I suggest taking smaller hits, as if you're coughing then smoke is getting out. Defeating the purpose of the sploof right? :smoke: Good luck man